Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Detroit Gear

Default Detroit Gear

Where would I buy Detroit logo cloths, accesories, ect.?

what are you looking for? Tigers, red wings, Stars, MadeInDetroit, other ...

Things with funny Detroit jokes, suveneirs. Not sports parafenalia though. Oakland Mall had a vender that stold items like T-hirts.

Any ideas?

Pure Detroit in the Fischer building has "313" t-shirts, and "Detroit Soul" t-shirts and lots of others. They have hats with Detroit themes.

check out http://detroitlives.org/design_league.html

cool, tastefully done stuff that uses inspiration from differing components of detroit-- for example, the city pattern tee that creates a design using the outline of the city of detroit.

all new prints for winter being debuted and sold this weekend at the detroit urban craft fair-- nov 21, majestic theatre, 10am-7pm.

Try detroitgt.com-funny, interesting and engaging t-shirts. I'll give you a couple guess at the meaning of "7 mile surprise."

Not my shirts-so, not a shameless self plug.

City Bird [[www.ilovecitybird.com) has a store now in Midtown on Canfield.

Funky 7 on Main Street in Royal Oak has a good selection of Detroit-themed clothing and accessories. I love the People Mover featured on the "Detroit - City of Tomorrow" t-shirt.