Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    ccbatson Guest

Default Do yourself a favor and...

Catch the episode of Glen Beck's program from today...Courageous and unprecedented.

Was this the one where he apologized for his use of Doctored footage? Oops, that was Hannity... Was this the one where he apologized for lying about Malmedy? Oops, that was O'Rielly... Care to tell us why we should watch it, and what was so unprecedented about it? Did he admit he was a complete jackass that has nothing to offer the american public??

Was this the episode of South Park that just aired where Cartman parodied Glen Beck?

Did he cry again?

Waste of videotape.

ccbatson Guest

DVR it...it really is sad and pathetic to see how thoroughly indoctrinated liberals are that they will not even watch/listen with an open mind.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    DVR it...it really is sad and pathetic to see how thoroughly indoctrinated liberals are that they will not even watch/listen with an open mind.
    If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I would feed someone beans and wait for the fart. Far more intelligent that the Beck show.

Tell us WHY we should watch it?

glen beck = asshat

glen becks show = asshattery

glen becks viewers = asshatters

It is probably because the messenger has been acting like such a condescending asshole toward people here. So, people assume that things liked by a person acting like an asshole would in fact be asshole-like.

Is this the one where he finally goes back on his meds?

I have watched that show enough times to know that it is nonsense. And besides, you are as much as a liar and fraud as he is. Why the f*ck should anyone listen to you?

DVR it? My post saying it was a waste of videotape, I was not referring to my videotape, rather the studio's. I wouldn't waste one millivolt of electricity watching this prozac induced idiot spew the lies of the right wing. No thanks. His ambush of Ron Paul swore me off from Glen Beck forever. He invites Dr Paul on under the guise of a sane interview [[Like Beck is sane, as if), then he brings up some bullshit on YouTube casting aspersions on the candidate right to his face. Beck is an uneducated, uncouth, unthinking zero.

Do yourself a favor and watch something other than this pompous blowhard. Your IQ might just go up a few points.

ccbatson Guest

Look in the mirror libs...I am shocked at how fearful you are....fascinating topic all by itself.

Wassa lib?

ccbatson Guest

As if you didn't know...lib, short for liberal.

Seriously though, I was not expecting this shaking in fear at the thought of watching a program...what does it mean?

Shaking in fear?

Hardly. Just have no interest in watching fools.

Seriously though, I was not expecting this shaking in fear at the thought of watching a program...what does it mean?
    More like shaking our heads and rolling our eyes.
    He's got a simple formula:
    1. Read a snippet of a news item or take a quote from the target du jour [[doesn't matter when or where it came from, or the context) and spend ten minutes railing on what YOU think they meant. Don't bother interviewing the person or even trying to get any other sane viewpoint.
    2. Add a complex and ridiculous conspiracy theory, scribble on a chalkboard, and then say "I'm only asking questions!" to cover your ass, because of course, it's nothing more than a wild conspiracy theory. Idiots watch it and take it as the Truth from On High.
    3. Profit!

Do YOURself a favor and watch the "South Park" episode where Cartman becomes the Glenn Beck of his school. That show totally nails it.

I had that show on my DVR for two months. It is nonsense.

My wife will tune in Beck on occasion. Not because she finds him informative but according to her "He's such a bad actor its hilarious."
    About two months back[[I'm ballparking this), she had Beck's show on as I walked in the door from work. Glen was interviewing an economist who obviously agreed with his view of Obama's handling of the economy. According to this "expert", the US should learn from post-WWII Japan & Germany, I.E. how they "pulled themselves up" from the ashes of the war, etc. What this gentleman left out of his dialog was the Marshall Plan & how the U.S. basically rebuilt those two countries. I told my wife that I seriously doubt any of Beck's devotees would bother to research anything this man was saying.
    It's just one example of why idealogues rarely win in the long run: They abandon practicality for some self-delusional Utopian fantasy that will never come to pass.

shaki8ng in fear about a mindless blowhard? what a joke.

Not to mention he has a thing for white supremacists:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_359120.html

Do yourself a favor and ignore right wing lies and propaganda machines.

I am still waiting for the reason as to WHY we should tune into the particular show you mentioned...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast