Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default DPD has its own YouTube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/DPDPublicInfo

Learn all about how not to get jacked, community relations, the closed Platinum Club...what a recruit goes through.

Kind of interesting.

Too bad they're wasting time on stupid stuff like this and not out patrolling and allocating resources to, you know, stop crime FOR REALS.

Quote Originally Posted by buildingsofdetroit View Post
    Too bad they're wasting time on stupid stuff like this and not out patrolling and allocating resources to, you know, stop crime FOR REALS.
    Totally, because posting a video on youtube takes so much capitol. Don't want an informed populace or anything!

Pretty boring stuff for the most. Bully-Cummings and Kwame still appear in clips as El Chefe and El Presidente.

Quote Originally Posted by d.mcc View Post
    Totally, because posting a video on youtube takes so much capitol. Don't want an informed populace or anything!
    I take it you meant "capital," as in money. "Capitol" is a building.
    And did you watch the videos? Did you see how few hits they're getting? How is wasting everyone's time posting videos of a presser announcing a drug bust that has been in the news for weeks worthy of my tax dollars?
    As someone who is seeing crime shoot through the roof in his Detroit neighborhood, I couldn't give two schitts about someone telling me that to avoid getting robbed, I should get a burglar alarm and, get this LOCK MY DOORS. Stop uploading worthless schitt and stop people from stealing my car, please.
    Last edited by buildingsofdetroit; November-13-09 at 06:58 PM.

Because if the video is already made, there is very little tax dollars being spent to post it on a FREE website