Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Small's Bar in Hamtramck celebrates 10 years!

Can you believe it? It's been ten years since Small's Bar opened at the corner of Caniff and Conant in Hamtramck. Maybe it's been years, or days since you last visited, but next weekend we'll be celebrating a decade of cold beers, strong drinks, dim lighting, and great rock and roll!

Here are the details of the festivities:

Thurs. Nov. 19: Motor City Blog presents Haf/Life, the Luckouts and Devilfish.

Fri. Nov. 20: The Almighty Lumberjacks of Death wsg TBA. Jimmy Doom returns with ALD!

Sat. Nov. 21: The Hentchmen, the Muggs and Shakey Jakes. This line up features some of Detroit's best rock and roll from the last decade. $8

For more events visit:
    www.smallsbardetroit.com
    www.facebook.com/smallsbar

Congratulations Melody, for Small's tenth anniversary. I love the Hentchmen and will try to make it to Saturday's show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH-tanTo1CM

Last edited by eno; November-18-09 at 12:52 PM.

Congratulations Melody. I'm hoping to be in the crowd Saturday night.

bumpbumpbump

Holy crap! Has it been 10 years already? Man, does that ever make me feel old. Then again, I also remember sneaking into the Gold Dollar.