Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Charter Commission meeting November 17th

The first meeting and formal swearing-in of the newly elected Charter Commission is Tuesday, November 17, 2009 on the 13th floor of the Coleman A. Young Municipal Center. Unfortunately, I will be out of town and will be sworn in on a later date. I personally encourage you to attend this and each and every other Charter Commission meeting. This meeting begins at 6:00 p.m and the public is invited!

I'll be there. In the meantime, I'm letting everyone else in my neighborhood know about this meeting and encouraging them to attend as well.

http://warrendale.blogspot.com/2009/...ommission.html

This is exciting. That's too bad you're not going to be there, but pleased that there is someone out there that's on DYes. I'll be there to cover for my journalism class.

Thank you Fnemecek & Dtown. As soon as we get a schedule together, I'll post here, there and everywhere.

I think that the members of Dyes who would like to participate should organize and form an interest group to speak to the charter body on our concerns....

I plan to be there.

Bumping for a reminder.