Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Candace miller booooo!

Well, at the Michelle Bachman event today, there was Miller, right behind Bachman, nodding approval to everything the Bunny was saying. Do not give her another vote. She sided with Bush on just about every issue. Look where that took us.

Lorax Guest

Candace Miller is just another fascist loon. Anyone who would even be in the same space as nutsack Michelle Bachmann is guilty by association.

Bachmann is so far to the right of fascism, and only reacts like a frothing dog to what Limby Limbo has mentioned the day before.

And the funny thing, like Palin, she's too dumb to live.

ccbatson Guest

I think I figured something out about Lorax...he is dyslexic and uses the word fascist inappropriately because he is incapable of registering the meaning of the letters that make the word...No? Come on, I am trying to find a way to cut him some slack here.

I always thought of Miller as a moderate. Now, with her supporting a radical, fringe right element in her party, I need to rethink my position about her when it comes time to vote.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    I think I figured something out about Lorax...he is dyslexic and uses the word fascist inappropriately because he is incapable of registering the meaning of the letters that make the word...No? Come on, I am trying to find a way to cut him some slack here.
    No amount of alcohol will allow you insight into me, or what I stand for, Batts.

It's you, and your camping buddy, Jonah Goldberg who use the word incorrectly, and his book has been excoriated by nearly everyone who's reviewed it.

Do you forget your own quotation, the one that aligns fascism with hard right wing ideology?

Would you like me to re-post it?

I keep it here, by my side, caged, but well fed and watered, and it has blossomed into a thing of beauty- and I'm willing to share it again with the world.

Cuttin' you some slack, "Doc."

Care to provide any links to your claims BigDog? When I did a google news search for Candice Miller for the past week I saw nothing to indicate that Ms. Miller had anything to say regarding Ms. Bachman.
    http://news.google.com/news/search?u..._drrb=q&cf=all

Maybe you have crafted a better search engine than Google, I for one would love to see it.

If you are discussing the anti-Pelosi health care rally held on the steps of the Capitol yesterday, maybe it's just me but when 50 thousand citizens show up to express their opinion, I think it's important that every memer of Congress should hear what they have to say.

Maybe you don't think the Congress shouldn't listen to the citizens, I don't happen to agree. Funny thing, that Free Speach thing, it is really easy to dismiss the voices of people who don't agree with your point of view.

Is it difficult being liberal and close minded at the same time?

oh, one last thing, Ms. Miller's first name is spelled Candice. Not Candace.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    I always thought of Miller as a moderate. Now, with her supporting a radical, fringe right element in her party, I need to rethink my position about her when it comes time to vote.
    me too. she clearly wants to avoid the coming republican Night of the Long Knives [[wherein Hitler purged "unreliable" conservatives from his admin)

I Watched the video, Miller was standing 2 feet behind bunny girl and nodding approval to all bunny was spewing. I saw it on MSNBC, and FOX. She is right behind bunny, first person on the right. BOOOOOOO! for her.

Go to msnbs.com and click on Countdown. then click on the 8 minute video of the protest. Miller is very evident in several of the clips. Just to the right of bunny. BOOOOOO! for her. I wouldn't be surprised to see her join the trailer trash crowd. The repubs are starting to purge the moderates out of the party. What does that make her?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
    The repubs are starting to purge the moderates out of the party.
    Starting? Hell, they've been purging the moderates out for at lest 12 years now.

Quick quiz: name 5 moderate Republicans in the Senate not counting Olympia Snowe.

Nice try BigDog, but if you want me to do your research for you, you're barking up the wrong tree. However, the more important issue is why do you feel that when thousands of citizens show up to express their opinion, why do you feel that their Congressmembers should not see them?

You seem to want to clothe Ms. Miller in some sort of white sheet because she stood on a platform with dozens of other Congressmembers. Is that guilt by association? Or is it because you say it, thus it is true?

According to your logic, if someone hears someone speak they are somehow infected by venom. Is that what you said when Rev. Wright spewed his evil into the ears of our President?

Again, if you have a shred of evidence that indicates Ms. Miller has taken a hard turn to the far right, I'd love to see said evidence.

ccbatson Guest

Yes Lorax, please repost it.

The definition of Fascisim that I have posted numerous times comes from the dictionary. It is APPLIED correctly to liberals at length in Jonah Goldberg's book, BUT THE DEFINITION IS STILL THE SAME.

Lorax Guest

Ms. Miller's first name is spelled Candice. Not Candace.
    I though it was Can-D-Ass?

But it's pronounced Sade

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Yes Lorax, please repost it.

The definition of Fascisim that I have posted numerous times comes from the dictionary. It is APPLIED correctly to liberals at length in Jonah Goldberg's book, BUT THE DEFINITION IS STILL THE SAME.
    Here goes:

http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Fascism

Don't look it up gnome. Then you can claim to be an Egyptian, A [[King of Denial).

ccbatson Guest

Yes Lorax, that definition applies very precisely to the Obama administration and minimally to GWB's. Do you get it now? Ready to come over to the correct side of issues finally?

Why should I look up what you can't be bothered to post? You still haven't given a shred of evidence to suggest that Ms. Miller has even dipped a toe in the stygian waters of the far right.

You made the accusations, it is up to you to provide proof. So far, ... crickets.

ccbatson Guest

If she has...good for her [[and the residents of Michigan).