Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default 2009 Spartan Football

Consider this my attempt at DYes' own little Fairness Doctrine. Go Green. 5-4 after today

Do you predict 6 or 7 wins this regular season?

Quote Originally Posted by d.mcc View Post
    5-4 after today
    Nope. This team is like far too many Spartan teams I can remember - close, but never quite good or lucky enough to get over the humps. Very frustrating to be a Spartan fan over the years. This year the pass defense is beyond awful, and offense is ridiculously inconsistent. Cousins looks promising though.

It looks like 6-6 and yet another third-rate bowl game is the best that can be hoped for.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    Nope. This team is like far too many Spartan teams I can remember - close, but never quite good or lucky enough to get over the humps. Very frustrating to be a Spartan fan over the years. This year the pass defense is beyond awful, and offense is ridiculously inconsistent. Cousins looks promising though.

It looks like 6-6 and yet another third-rate bowl game is the best that can be hoped for.
    I think they could win 7... COULD. More likely 6-6 with a trip to the Insight or Motor City Bowl. Either way, 3 straight bowl games is a step up over what Spartan fans have endured before...

Both games will be tough but MSU could win both. Of course they could lose both as well. Despite there tough loses they seem to be a resilient group. I think they will play hard. 5-7 with no bowl would be a huge blow and I dont see it happening

And Michigan State wins the First of the Hockey Battles this year, 3-2 over Michigan in Ann Arbor!

Even better Spartans DEFEAT Purdue 40-37 thanks to Martin's 93yd kick-off return and a field goal.

S GO GREEN

We have a bowl game. So let the Green and White finish up by crushing Penn State.
    Last edited by Danny; November-14-09 at 06:01 PM.

Motor City Bowl here we come!

"Is this the gentleman who ruined the buffet at the Harrow club this morning? "
    http://www.statenews.com/index.php/a...ll_altercation