Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Downtown lighted up like a Christmas tree

Seriously. I can't believe how bright it is over by the Lafayette Bldg. and Book-Cadillac. Very neat looking shots for you photo buffs. Cops blocking all major roads over there. I'm betting it's just more "Red Dawn" shooting, but holy crap. You could get a sun tan out there. I pity the folks in the B-C on the south side of the hotel; better hope those blinds close tightly.

18k's are bright.

photos stat

Yeah they were doing some more filming for Red Dawn at 3 this morning....

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Stylin View Post
    Yeah they were doing some more filming for Red Dawn at 3 this morning....
    Hopefully no more machine gun fire and explosions. I brought my camera with me to work today in case they light the town up again. You could see the First National Bank Building down Fort Street all the way from the Ambassador. THAT is how brightly lit up downtown was.