Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Halloween events in the city

Know of any Halloween events going on today/tomorrow that you want to share? I know my kids are going to be antsy before trick or treat time tomorrow, so I'm trying to get something together for the afternoon. I actually wouldn't mind finding something for us to do tonight, too.
    I haven't really heard too much, other than the Zoo Boo. Any suggestions?

There are house parties galore! Plus the many many many club nights / bar parties. Also, haunted houses!

Not kid material though

I can entertain myself X 10000, I have that part handled Funk Night tonight [[the original, cheap, and legal at Majestic tonight) and house parties tomorrow.
    Maybe I should clarify that I'm really looking for kid-friendly events in this specific thread. THANKS! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Default Harvest Festival & Parties

Fall Harvest Festival in the Cody/Rouge Community
    Free to Youth 12 & Under
    Don Bosco Hall Community Resource Center [[old St. Suzanne School)
    19321 W Chicago & Westwood Detroit MI 48228
    Sat Oct 31st 4PM-7PM storytelling, games, food, entertainment, pumpkin decorating

BOO! NORTH ROSEDALE HAUNTED HOUSE OCT. 31st

Come out for an evening of frightening family fun at the 2009 edition of the legendary North Rosedale Park Haunted House. The date is Sat., October 31, the place is the Community House, 18445 Scarsdale.

Kids ages 12 and under are welcome. Tickets are $3 per person and can be purchased at the door.

The fun starts at 5:30 PM and lasts until 7:30 PM. For more information, call 313-837-3416.

NOTE: We will also be trick or treating for candy on the grounds of the Community House. If you would like to donate, there's a box at the Community House. And if you'd like to help decorate the grounds, come on by early Saturday morning.

Default Halloween events

Check out The Matrix Theatre Company in Mexican town. They have a show for kids tonight that is created by kids and looks like fun.