Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Mista Alan Guest

Default MUST SEE: Kwame & Steve Wilson Reunited Today

Kwame is back in the D, and ran into his best pal in the world, Stevie Wilson! Can't believe they talked this long!!

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/WILSO..._5EVnsQ9Q.cspx

That boy talks as smooth as butter.

I can't say I'm surprised by his comments, but get a clue man! You're a crook and a liar and apparently still a con man.

They kind of remind me of Howard Cosell and Ali years ago.
    Each fed off each other's baloney.

He was anointed to be mayor??? Or does he think every mayor is anointed ? And in the suceeding sentence it sounds like he's admitting he has bad character that can withstand the pressures of public life.
    His attitude sounds very similar to the attitude of the rich mentioned by Mark Ames in one of his latest articles. Ames says the super-rich feel the rest of us should bask in their recent billions because we might get a few crumbs. Well, they didn't express it exactly that way, but that's what it boils down to. Kilpatrick as much as says that some Detroiters are so stupid they are happy to see him living in Fat City after ripping off the city and generally grabbing as much as he could.
    I guess that 's one way of living with yourself, that and just ignoring the misery you leave behind.
    I wonder what church he's gracing with his presence.

corrction: he has bad character that can't withstand the pressures of public life.

I just threw up A LOT in my mouth.