Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Kilpatrick and Karmanos?

Should Peter Karmanos have given Kwami a job?

Buy American Guest

Thug KK has something on Karmanos that is pretty big, otherwise Karmanos wouldn't give KK the time of day.

Retroit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pgn421 View Post
    Yes, cleaning toilets at minimum wage.

Buy American Guest

According to thug KK's testimony on the stand today, Karmanos [[and three others) not only gave him a very high paying, non-descript job, but he also loaned him a large sum of money after he got out of jail and there is no specific time to pay it back. thug KK said he was "anointed" during an interview with Steve Wilson...today in court he is claiming he doesn't know if his wife works, doesn't pay rent, doesn't know who pays for the house.....this idiot is a joke and expects the Judge to accept this flimsy story.

Anyone watching the hearing live?

What I want to know - who's the woman standing against the wall?

During the recess she was seemingly unknowingly chatting away with 14k
    Viewers listening and watching.

She's kind of foxy.

Oh, the chick chewing the gum? I was on that too.

You guys should have gotten a screen print!

Quote Originally Posted by JStone View Post
    Anyone watching the hearing live?

What I want to know - who's the woman standing against the wall?

During the recess she was seemingly unknowingly chatting away with 14k
    Viewers listening and watching.

She's kind of foxy.

Retroit Guest

Karmanos, Gilbert, Nicholson, and Penske!

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!

I don't know who is paying the rent? What's up with that?

Kwame states that Carlita doesn't know Uncle Matty, but the prosecution is suggesting that he gave her and the kids a $50,000 gift out of the blue. The implication being that it was intended for Kwame.

I am soooo disappointed in Roger Penske.....to hear that he also has loaned KK money is so sad. Well so much for cheering for his race teams.

I see Ilitch wasn't involved in the payoff

Default Leland

Uncle Matty? As I'm Morun?

Happy he got the job. At least he is in Texas and not here. He can't keep his nose clean. Texas still has chain gangs and their judges are very unforgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by gazhekwe View Post
    WTF??Who in their right mind doesn't know who or how the rent is being paid?No one lives anywhere longer than a week or two[[I'm trying to give the guy benifit of the doubt)without asking who's footing the bill. KK knows he's not paying the mortgage or so he claims. He knows no one's come to throw them out of the place yet. It never occured to him to ask Carlita as they passed each other in the hall if she's writing out a rent/mortgage check?
    Give me a small f**king break!!
    If this is the best he's going to do in court he may as well ask for his old cell back now.
    Last edited by trotwood; October-29-09 at 06:18 PM.

It will be interesting to see which of the players turn on the felon, in exchange for leniency, as the feds slowly and deliberately proceed with their investigation of the pay to play schemes.
    Just paying him to go away was a flawed strategy. I see a lot of big names in jeopardy here.

I hope the K's get their asses handed to them by the judge. They need someone to knock their arrogance into next week!

I just keep thinking about the fact that no one else could get away with this kind of crap. Anyone else would have been in jail for probation/parole violation. He is nothing but a liar and a cheat. He disgusts me. If the courts don't do something to give the residents of the City of Detroit some justice, I will lose all faith in the system [[what little is left).

How do you "not know" if your spouse has a job or not?

Buy American Guest

thug KK will always be arrogant and believe that he is above any laws of the land. He thinks that the judge will accept these "I don't knows" and be lenient...I don't think so. His comments about "harrassment" from the system in Detroit...his comment about going through a "revolutionary" change in his life over the past year...the "I don't know if my wife works",
    "I don't know who pays the rent", "I don't know how much the rent is",...and the best one during the interview with Steve Wilson at the airport where he tells Steve he has been "anointed by God"...is a total load of worthless fodder. Does he truly think that we should be sympathtic towards him? He is a snake oil salesman and I'm sure that Judge Groner will see through all the s**t thug KK is spewing and make him pay what he owes. thug KK needs to come down to reality and get rid of this expensive, lavish home he and his family are living in...give up both of those expensive cars and get a smaller car...quit spending like it's going out of style, then he can pay Detroit. If this were you or I there would be no question, no courtroom drama, no expensive lawyers....our wages would be garnisheed and we'd be living under a bridge.

Uncle Matty? As I'm Morun?
    .......Bingo!

funny how just a couple months after the money from matty went to the Kilpatricks carolyn was doing mattys dirty work trying to block DRIC funding....
    http://detnews.com/article/20090408/...k-bridge-funds

Buy American Guest

thug KK and his Momma played the race card on many occasions...look at the people who helped him during this "revolutionary" time the most.

Quote Originally Posted by gazhekwe View Post
    Kwame may not know if Carmelita is a man or woman.

Since it got him to resign, I say yes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast