Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

ziggyselbin Guest

Default from the time blog

I am sure many of you have read this.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...931750,00.html

It seems that realistically Detroit should privatize everything but the police dept. Crime is slowly killing the city and we get to watch.

"For daily coverage of the issues and challenges facing this once great American city, go to time.com/detroit"

real nice. thanks for the coverage time.

ziggyselbin Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitArmy View Post
    "For daily coverage of the issues and challenges facing this once great American city, go to time.com/detroit"

real nice. thanks for the coverage time.

Aha, you are one of those that chooses to bury your head and pretend everything is great.

I'm sorry, but I have heard a lot about how a business "man" needs to be running government because government needs to be run like a business. If I recall correctly, that was the rallying cry of the DeVos folks that failed to overthrow the fair JennyEngler.

How is it that Detroit has not improved under this style of leadership? Perhaps when Bing moves into his publicly funded mansion, gets to drive his publicly funded vehicle, gets his daily expenses re-reimbursed from the public kiddy he'll start running the place like a business?