Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Dyin' for some delivery Chinese food - any ideas?

I live near 8 Mile between John R and Dequindre - is there anyone who delivers Chinese food? I have the most HORRIBLE cold/flu, and I don't dare go out in this weather. The only thing I crave when I'm sick is wonton soup.

I might have to resort to rammen noodles.

I can't help you out, BUT... when I'm craving chinese... and I mean the really greasy, fried, fatty DELICIOUS chinese.... I go to dynasty [[Die-nasty) Chinese at Warren and the Lodge. hmmmmm, hits the spot!

Oh gosh - greasy would totally kill me right now the way I'm feeling. But I'm hearing ya, sometimes you just want that awesome thick batter on your chicken, and not some wimpy thing on the plate.

On a non-sick day I LOVE me some good veggie egg-foo-yung. Mmmmmmmm!!!

Hey lizanne, try this place:

China City
    248-547-4663

They are at 9 mile and Coolidge, they might come out that far. I will probably be ordering some tonight myself!

Awesome!!! Thank you - I'll check this out!

Quote Originally Posted by dcmorrison12 View Post
    I can't help you out, BUT... when I'm craving chinese... and I mean the really greasy, fried, fatty DELICIOUS chinese.... I go to dynasty [[Die-nasty) Chinese at Warren and the Lodge. hmmmmm, hits the spot!
    I lived off Die-nasty for over a year! I bought the $5 lunch special, ate half of it during lunch and the other half for dinner. Saved me a ton of head ache from cooking/cleaning dishes. LOL. I still go there once a week or every other week.

-Tahleel

Try these guys. I've used them for years.

http://www.woktoyou.com/

Quote Originally Posted by dodgemain View Post
    Try these guys. I've used them for years.

http://www.woktoyou.com/
    This is outstanding!!!! Thank you!! Even if I didn't get back here for a few months! LOL