Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default WADL Council Candidate Debates

Does anyone know where I can find the previous Thursdays [[Oct 15 and 22) debate online? I am in class on Thursday nights and will love to view the debates.

Ravine Guest

I wish I could help you with that. I have watched both of them with great interest, and I think the fact that there has been no mention of them here-- other than when I called attention to the first one, and now your question-- is revealing, in a very disturbing way.
    Could there be a more important decision, for us, than this one?
    See, this is why we end up with shit-heads on that council, all the time.
    People are all up-in-arms about Pugh's "housing issue" because they have been fed the story by the media, not because they did any investigating on their own. A lot of folks have something to say about that, and yet-- other than Maxdetroit-- nobody seems to have noticed the more important thing, which is that he appears to have no idea, whatsoever, of what he would do, or not do, about much of anything.

That damn thing [[CC debate) pre-empted Lost In Space and ruined my evening the other night!

But, you might want to check out WADL fantastic website, I'd speculate that it can point you in the right direction. WADL - goooood television. That website is www.wadldetroit.com.

If you can't find the debates on the WADL website you might want to try the City of Detroit's site. They may have a link to the debates. You could also try WXYZ's website. WXYZ had links to the interviews mayoral candidates Barrows&Bing did on public television. They may have the CC debates as well.

Thanks to all whom replied. I have been way too busy with school and project combined with family commitment that I do not have much sense to remember on Thursday mornings to program the DVR. Oh well, I will try the sites that trotwood suggested.

Default Debates on MiVote.org

You'll find city council debates and interviews with all the candidates on MiVote.org