Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default TotalBeauty.com Lists Detroit Guys Among America's Ugliest

Detroit named #6 on this list of the ugliest guys in the U.S.

http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/g...gly-guy-cities

bartock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WWJNewsradio950 View Post
    Detroit named #6 on this list of the ugliest guys in the U.S.

http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/g...gly-guy-cities
    Ha ha Hagerstown, Maryland is SO ugly.

I mean for real......who puts together these juvenile, unscientific lists?

I admit it, I am partly responsible. What can I say, we aren't all Brad Pitt.

Are there any other ugly Detroit guys on DetroitYes? maybe we can start a support group or a drinking club? May as well embrace it, huh?

Rock City" definitely does not refer to the abs in this Midwestern city -- Detroit has one of the highest obesity rates in the country.
    Fair enough when discussing looks, but this has nothing to do with it:

A low percentage of men with bachelor's degrees and a low high school graduation rate put these guys high on the dull scale, too.

Retroit Guest

As long as Detroit is also #6 on the list of most ugly women, this should not pose a problem.

Damn, so that's who was following me.

I felt so flattered, but now I feel so ... used.

Hey, we beat Houston and Philadelphia. Things could be worst.

Dude, like the only reason we beat Houston and Philly is because I was out of town on vacation when they did their survey.

How about us ugly Detroiters meet monthly at a bar that needs the business and drown their sorrows?

Retroit Guest

kryptonite, meeting ugly people at bars does not require prior arrangement.

Hey if some pansy-ass tofu-eating glamor puss prima donna wants to dis us Detroit men as ugly then I'm not above embracing that and sneering in the face of our critics.

Beautiful people have us ugly people to thank, if we weren't around they wouldn't look so damn good in comparison.

Retroit Guest

Some people have the beauty on the outside; some people have the beauty on the inside.

Detroit/Hamtramck/Oxford has produced the most attractive man I have ever met.

You're in this list because I left. Sorry guys...

Quote Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
    You're in this list because I left. Sorry guys...
    You too, eh?

I haven't given much consideration to how beautiful Detroit's guys are, but I can tell you this for certain : San Francisco guys are gorgeous! Absolutely delicious! Almost irresistible. They just made me wish I was.................well.........

Quote Originally Posted by 1KielsonDrive View Post
    I haven't given much consideration to how beautiful Detroit's guys are, but I can tell you this for certain : San Francisco guys are gorgeous! Absolutely delicious! Almost irresistible. They just made me wish I was.................well.........
    A gay man?

Kidding.

Ravine Guest

Maybe we should keep in mind the fact that visitors from out-of-town, and even Detroiters who have been away for a while, notice & comment on how unfriendly, and even hostile, we have the strong tendency to look.
    That look can trigger a subjective reaction, one which may feed into an over-all impression of "ugly."
    I mean no offense; I'm as guilty, of that, as anyone [[probably more guilty, actually.)
    But still, I mean really, c'mon; you know it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
    A gay man?

Kidding.
    Ha, ha. Good laugh. Touche', iheartthed .Thanks for the follow up. I used to say that all the time when I lived in SF. My roomies, who were all gay, male and female, laughed about it with me. My god those guys were gorgeous!

That's okay, our dicks are bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyid View Post
    That's okay, our dicks are bigger.
    +1 Gazillion!

Sludgedaddy Guest

I kinda take pride in this designation......Let the whole world envision Detroit as the Ron Jeremy of the MidWest.

Seems like a meaningless list to me.

Are you sure Forbes didn't publish this?

Lorax Guest

How can you not love this?

http://www.geocities.com/sileagle1/TX/Lorax/lorax.jpg

Yes, this is me. How can anyone call this ugly?

Sorry dudes, I am not very witty but I see men around here of all races that can make me salivate. I've been married for more years than I want to admit to but I can still look. Lots of stunning women too. Wasn't it a Motown hit that claimed, "beauty is only skin deep". At the risk of sounding trite I am blessed to know so many people who are wonderful inside and out.