Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Thread: Made in Detroit

Default Made in Detroit

Where can i find a list of Detroit made products?? I've looked online but can't seem to find anything

Are the Detroit Tri-Centennial T-Shirts still available anywhere?

Or am I 8 years too late to get a 2nd one...

jcole, I don't think he was asking about the brand, but rather how to buy stuff that was made in Detroit or the area in General. Several months back I started a thread there are several products mentioned. Is that what you are asking?

I can see jcole's point because your subject and question are a bit confusing and not real specific.

Faygo, Better Made, Ford Focus, Ford F-150, Ford Mustang.

The Chevy Volt will be made at Detroit-Hamtramck.

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    The Chevy Volt will be made at Detroit-Hamtramck.
    We call that the Poletown Plant.

I ment what products not the kid rock brand lol

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlanner View Post
    jcole, I don't think he was asking about the brand, but rather how to buy stuff that was made in Detroit or the area in General. Several months back I started a thread there are several products mentioned. Is that what you are asking?

I can see jcole's point because your subject and question are a bit confusing and not real specific.
    Yes, I was confused by the heading. Thanks for clarifying

Retroit Guest

Just eat as unhealthfully as you can.

We don't make things in Detroit anymore...

Inside Detroit sells a few Detroit made brands at their Local 1253 shop on Woodward: http://www.insidedetroit.org/2009/07...nside-detroit/

The Made in Detroit brand is a joke ever since Kid Rock moved it out to Clarkston. I guess "Made in Clarkston" doesn't have the same ring.