Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Just One More Reason to Avoid Ohio

As if you needed a reason:

http://www.freep.com/article/2009101...ex-with-bodies

HAMILTON COUNTY, Ohio - A man who worked at the county morgue for 16 years and is serving time for having sex with a corpse admitted today to having sex with two more bodies during his employment. ...

So, how does one sicko necessitate avoiding contact with the other 11.6 million Ohioans?

since i'm not currently a corpse, I have nothing to worry about

I wonder how he was able to penetrate without the natural lubricating secretions.

As much as I dislike O H I O State, I like the State of O H I O. What's the point of this thread?

ccbatson Guest

Better than a live victim, but nasty to consider.

Except for Lake Erie, there are no natural lakes in the entire state of Ohio.

I don't know why people keep insisting making shit up on this forum.... It's not hard to fact-check, folks.

http://web.epa.ohio.gov/dsw/inland_l..._Ohio_1991.pdf

Page 2: Many [[probably most) of Ohio's natural lakes have been altered to some degree by human activities. Some lakes have been drained, some completely inundated by manmade reservoirs--these have been omitted from this report. Some lakes have been enlarged by the addition of levees or dikes--these are included in this report as noted. Some lakes have had outlet control structures installed or outlet streams enlarged, thereby controlling lake levels--these are also included.

The vast majority of Ohio's natural lakes formed in the aftermath of the most recent ice age. A few are post-glacial in origin, created from cutoff stream oxbows. In the following list, the lakes are glacial in origin unless noted otherwise.

Way, Ray, !
    Last edited by gazhekwe; October-19-09 at 04:19 PM.

Reminds me of several old jokes, which I'll spare you.

Quote: "I wonder how he was able to penetrate without the natural lubricating secretions."

Hey Lorax, here's one for ya.

Quote: "I don't know why people keep insisting making shit up on this forum...."

Oh it isn't shit, you just don't know the difference between a lake and pond. Those "lakes" you are referring to are ponds by Michigan's standards. What Ray said. No lakes.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Quote: "I wonder how he was able to penetrate without the natural lubricating secretions."

Hey Lorax, here's one for ya.
    Here's one for you

Why is necrophilia like a grave digger?

They both dig dead people's holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Quote: "I don't know why people keep insisting making shit up on this forum...."

Oh it isn't shit, you just don't know the difference between a lake and pond. Those "lakes" you are referring to are ponds by Michigan's standards. What Ray said. No lakes.
    Please share with us the legal definition of a "pond" versus a "lake" in the Perfect State of Michigan.

I'm tired of people like you just using their own unsubstantiated bullshit opinion as irrefutable fact. Using your logic, I could claim that Michigan doesn't have any beaches--just little strips of sand. Do you see how idiotic this is?

Quote: "I'm tired of people like you"

So. Ohio claiming "lakes" that are a few acres in area is a joke. I've been stuck in bigger mudholes. Compared to the Great Lakes and lakes like Higgins and Houghton, Ohio really has nothing to compare. That is what the original poster intended or how I took it. I'll tell you what tires me and I'm sure others. Folks that sit on the sidelines and really offer nothing of any substance, and soon as they see something they can contest, they cry foul. Their aim is to make themselves look more important and intelligent, the reality is, they just come across as quite something else. Lighten up. Giving others the benefit of the doubt when it costs nothing, it's the only sensible thing to do.

Did you know there are no trees in Ohio? Only bushes and shrubs.

Isn't that something.

Not really, I was just using my own unsubstantiated bullshit as irrefutable fact.

Your prerogative. I'll bet where we have leaf blowers here in the Home Depot, they have hedge clippers.

There are no Home Depots in Ohio.

lake1
    n 1. [[Earth Sciences / Physical Geography) an expanse of water entirely surrounded by land and unconnected to the sea except by rivers or streams

Pond definitions are far more ambiguous, but all are "smaller than a lake"
    I think the legal definition of a pond in Michigan is that it is either artificially formed [[by damming a stream - human or beaver) or that it is a pool of stagnant water

Quote: "There are no Home Depots in Ohio."

I can't seem to recall one either.

is there a lowe's?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnlodge View Post
    Did you know there are no trees in Ohio? Only bushes and shrubs.
    The Bushes live in Ohio now?

I'm getting the idea there is nothing in Ohio.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast