Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    My point is that Kiels is in favor of authoritarian rule.

Sociopath is not defined in a way by which objectivism is a good example...only by ignorant critics of objectivism.

sociopath [[[soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee-uh-path)]

Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others. [[Compare psychopath.)

The objectivist is very much interested in the effects on others in that liberty and justice for one is the best insurance of the same for the individual.
    Congratulations Bats, you're up to 4 or 5 unintelligible sentences now. You've graduated.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    I have to agree with Bats on this one.

See, we can all get along!!!
    You agree with what? Who? You actually deciphered the Bats?

Quote Originally Posted by 1KielsonDrive View Post
    You agree with what? Who? You actually deciphered the Bats?
    I agree that the bar owner's should be free to choose whether they are smoke free or not.

Bat's is a ditto head of Rush and the right wing.

Hey, even a broken clock is right two times a day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Sociopath is not defined in a way by which objectivism is a good example...only by ignorant critics of objectivism.

Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

The objectivist is very much interested in the effects on others in that liberty and justice for one is the best insurance of the same for the individual.
    justice for one -- same for the individual. just throwing that out there because of its incerdibly sloppy construction

that is the lamest apologetic I have yet heard from you, Bats. "What is best for me, by my definition, is best for everyone because...it's best for me"

yet you constantly defend the rights of individuals to pollute as much as they want, because controlling pollution cuts into their profits. It is clear that pollution causes all kinds of problems for many, many people and society as a whole. by opposing pollution control, you are definitively acting the sociopath

ccbatson Guest

So wrong...what I do constantly state is the purpose of government to assure just commerce between participants...Pollution would not satisfy this principle.

That Rb...is a beautiful example of ignorance as the root of a failed argument on your part...well done.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3