Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Police chase ends gruesomely

the only reason i can think of that i may possibly need to know that is if I ever get any funny ideas about running from the police

The theif will recieve a reward in Hell where he will be impaled by the Antichrist forever.

You all better get saved right away.

He needed to run from the cops like he needed a hole in his head.

Just goes to show.... again, that, when one tries to flea from the fuzz, bad things usually happen. I'm awaiting results of the autopsy on this one - should be a real thrillah.

"Warren Police Commissioner William Dwyer said Detroit officers initiated a routine traffic stop for the driver of the Ford F-150 around 10 p.m. Sunday on eastbound Westminster near Van Dyke in Warren."

I'm sure he was a "bad guy" or wouldn't have run away, but what were Detroit Police officers doing in Warren making "routine traffic" stops" Are all the problems in Detroit solved so they thought they would help out their neighboring city?

Quote Originally Posted by wash_man View Post
    "Warren Police Commissioner William Dwyer said Detroit officers initiated a routine traffic stop for the driver of the Ford F-150 around 10 p.m. Sunday on eastbound Westminster near Van Dyke in Warren."

I'm sure he was a "bad guy" or wouldn't have run away, but what were Detroit Police officers doing in Warren making "routine traffic" stops" Are all the problems in Detroit solved so they thought they would help out their neighboring city?

Its called mutually supporting jurisdictions....

Well he's certainly never going to be the HEAD of a major corporation.

Both Warren and Detroit overlap their patrols in that area.... you can be stopped by either one.
    Quote Originally Posted by wash_man View Post

What a cheering job for the morgue staff. Argh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    He needed to run from the cops like he needed a hole in his head.

Obviously fake but then who'd want to see the real version of that... it still has "impact"....
    Quote Originally Posted by eno View Post

One less criminal in the world to waste the money of tax payers.

Lorax Guest

Even from his grave, Dean Martin knew this was coming:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huKSm0tAvhs

Lorax Guest

Even Frank Capra made this story into film starring Frank Sinatra:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052896/

A mind is a terrible thing to waste!