Another clue.

Retroit Guest

Not bad huh?

Retroit Guest

It's got to be someone real lucky, huh?

Who is this lucky person?

Retroit Guest

Answer: New Cook County Correctional Center, Chicago, Illinois

Guess which former Illinois Senator approved funding for this?

I'm so glad I use a real browser, and not AOL. It must be some silly bullshit, but it's invisible to me.

I see pizza boxes

Quote Originally Posted by oldredfordette View Post
    I'm so glad I use a real browser, and not AOL. It must be some silly bullshit, but it's invisible to me.
    Same for me, all I see is the tiny box with a red X in it.

Hope you didn't tear an ACL or sprain your knee by jerking it so hard, Retroit. No former Illinois senator approved funding for that prison, as it is located in Leoben, Austria.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/architecture/prison.asp

http://www.mimoa.eu/projects/Austria...ntion%20Centre

Any idiot who's ever been to Chicago knows they don't have hills. THINK, man. Don't be so gullible, McFly.
    Last edited by ghettopalmetto; October-06-09 at 12:12 AM.

Can't see anything at all ... 'ceptin red X.

Do we have another case of the Onion being the source of breaking news? Who did that? Wasn't it Mauser?

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Can't see anything at all ... 'ceptin red X.

Do we have another case of the Onion being the source of breaking news? Who did that? Wasn't it Mauser?
    I think it was Craigd.

Ah, right, thanx Pam, and ... sorry Mauser.

If you try to copy the URL to view the image, it tells you you must be logged into AOL to see it.

People still use AOL? Are these the same people who believe chain emails without doing one bit of research into whether or not they are true?

The apocryphal Mark Twain line is appropriate: "A lie can run around the world while the truth is still putting its shoes on."

Retroit Guest

Ah, yes, I was duped. It is probably an attempt by some left-winger, trying to make us conservatives even more pissed off than we already are. Nevertheless, once the liberals succeed in forcing European-style socialized medicine on us, it will only be a matter of time before we "Europeanize" our prison system.

I won't bother trying to repost the pictures. I should have known something was wrong when it took me only seconds to post them instead of the normal half hour of copying, resizing, cropping, attaching, etc. To see the pictures, Google "Leoben prison".

You should also stop providing links using your webmail account.

Quote Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
    Ah, yes, I was duped. It is probably an attempt by some left-winger, trying to make us conservatives even more pissed off than we already are. Nevertheless, once the liberals succeed in forcing European-style socialized medicine on us, it will only be a matter of time before we "Europeanize" our prison system.

I won't bother trying to repost the pictures. I should have known something was wrong when it took me only seconds to post them instead of the normal half hour of copying, resizing, cropping, attaching, etc. To see the pictures, Google "Leoben prison".

That's that good ole Personal Responsibility you "conservatives" believe in, right?

It is probably an attempt by some left-winger, trying to make us conservatives even more pissed off than we already are
    Or maybe it was an IQ test of sorts.

Mildly humorous, but very indicative demonstration of right wing propoganda.
    First, the contributor posts an erroneous piece of baloney, featuring the hills of Chicago.
    Next, he admits it was wrong.......then blames a left wing conspiracy!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobl View Post
    Mildly humorous, but very indicative demonstration of right wing propoganda.
    First, the contributor posts an erroneous piece of baloney, featuring the hills of Chicago.
    Next, he admits it was wrong.......then blames a left wing conspiracy!
    Typical right winger, first try to spread lies, then claim you're a victim when you get caught with your pants down.

Haw's that egg on your face feel?

Also Retroit could you please explain why anybody on the left would want the right to be more pissed off? Personally, I've had enough of the faux outrage of the right.

Retroit Guest

This is like the false allegation that Barack Obama is not a U.S. citizen, which the basis for a lawsuit by liberal attorney and Hillary Clinton supporter Philip J. Berg.

Yes, I must be more careful. Never trust a liberal.

This is like the false allegation that Barack Obama is not a U.S. citizen, which the basis for a lawsuit by liberal attorney and Hillary Clinton supporter Philip J. Berg.

Yes, I must be more careful. Never trust a liberal.
    Or e-mail forwards.

Man-up and take your well deserved swirlies, don't go making yourself the victim of some unseen liberal force-of-nature that took control of your fingers. How very Kwame-like.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast