Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

lilpup Guest

Default Worthy wants ex-mayor living in garbage cans

http://detnews.com/article/20091002/...n-garbage-cans

She's not the only one...does this guy truly believe a play for sympathy will work??

Kwame's ego and arrogance has him believing that he is untouchable.

Don't we all?

He can't live like a "normal" person, He's above that.
    The more I hear about him being unable to pay his debt while living in that mansion is just more B.S..

He's living a better life than 99% of the people he stole from. He has a job that is essentially a no-show gig [[good thing he's not on commission, huh?) He is a man who could have had it all, but he was too stupid and greedy...

I don't think he will fit in a 30 gallon garbage can.His lifestyle is "affording" him to eat very well.A 20-30 yard dumpster will have to do.This way he can entertain Momma K and Daddy Shakedown B.

This is so infuriating and absurd. How can someone so blatantly lie to cover for Kwame's wrondoings and cheatings. What a slimy lawyer...

When asked how Kilpatrick, who resides in a rented $1 million mansion in one of the nation's most affluent communities, can claim he doesn't have enough money to pay his court-ordered restitution, Schwartz said: "I could give you an answer, but I'm not going to because I'm trying to be a civil human being.
    "Judge Groner didn't tell Mr. Kilpatrick that he had to live in a certain kind of house or drive a certain kind of car. Some people say he should drive a Toyota. But he drives American."
    Asked at a press conference in his Farmington Hills office why Kilpatrick doesn't drive a less expensive car, Schwartz replied, "He drives a GM product. A lot of GM workers out there with others would drive GM products."

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    Kwame's ego and arrogance has him believing that he is untouchable.
    True.
    Mama raised him to be that way. She even told a journalist that her son was "chosen" by god. He was always special. Fast tracked.
    Now, he knows too much, and is handed a spurious job by one of many who cannot afford the courts and public to learn of the depths of the "pay to play" system in Detroit.
    Let the Feds slowly build their case. Someone will turn, and the case will be presented.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsgeorge View Post
    This is so infuriating and absurd. How can someone so blatantly lie to cover for Kwame's wrondoings and cheatings. What a slimy lawyer...
    I think that "slimy Lawyer" was head of the attorney grevience board in Micigan a few years back. I can't stand K.K, but his attorney is just doing the job his client is paying for [[ Come to think of it, where's THAT money coming from?)

Isn't that were trash is supposed to go? Walking the streets of Detroit, it is obveous the city is not spending enough time on this task of trash removal, so the city should rejoice that a 300lb piece of garbarge is coming off.

He should be forced to live the life style of an average Detroiter while paying back his restitution.

well, why do you think the feds are coming in now on the Strawberry thing ? they are going to take care of what Detroit and Michigan could not.

He's not slimy lawyer. Yes, he was the head of the Attorney Grievance Board. An attorney's job is to represent their client. You should be so lucky to have one who will do the same for you if you ever get in trouble. Having said all of that, I hate the motherfucker too. Kwame should just be back in the can. He typifies all that is wrong with our political establishment, left, middle and right.

Him and peeps in A 20-30 yard dumpster is a vision !!
    Quote Originally Posted by luckycar View Post
    I don't think he will fit in a 30 gallon garbage can.His lifestyle is "affording" him to eat very well.A 20-30 yard dumpster will have to do.This way he can entertain Momma K and Daddy Shakedown B.

He has a suppose law degree, but seems to not be a good one. Expecting to have his record expunged of a felony before completing the probation or paying the fines. Duh? Plus I think you can only have one felony expunged per life time in Michigan? And he has two felonies.....
    Quote Originally Posted by 1KielsonDrive View Post
    He's not slimy lawyer. Yes, he was the head of the Attorney Grievance Board. An attorney's job is to represent their client. You should be so lucky to have one who will do the same for you if you ever get in trouble. Having said all of that, I hate the motherfucker too. Kwame should just be back in the can. He typifies all that is wrong with our political establishment, left, middle and right.

Yeah, there too much justification and coddling for any justice to have been applied internally... that is evident.
    Quote Originally Posted by mauser View Post
    well, why do you think the feds are coming in now on the Strawberry thing ? they are going to take care of what Detroit and Michigan could not.

Kwame will be back in the slammer rather its by way so the Feds or by way of Worthy. Nonetheless it won't be a day to soon. He is a Narcissist!

If kwame and carlita aren't hiding finances why are they fighting so hard not to have to produce documents. They both are scum.

Schwartz is just doing a showcase for the media, taking the attention off where the interest really is, WHERE [[and why) is KK getting all the "gifts", Love it that the higher Judge found for the prosecution and Judge Groner will continue to be on the case. Although I still think it is all a farce to keep the media off someting else going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Amazed View Post
    Schwartz is just doing a showcase for the media, taking the attention off where the interest really is, WHERE [[and why) is KK getting all the "gifts", Love it that the higher Judge found for the prosecution and Judge Groner will continue to be on the case. Although I still think it is all a farce to keep the media off someting else going on.
    I agree with you Schwartz, but what do you think the media is being destracted from?

He should still be in jail.

Garbage does belong in a garbage can, right?

Garbage is as garbage does!

He should be washing them in Prison

KK says: "I don't have any . . . funds, stocks or bonds,"
    I for one believe him. ; )