Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Susan Atkins, murderer is dead.....finally

I guess 40 years in prison as well as having your last year filled with pain and sadness is payback for the pain you caused so many families, including your own

May you burn in hell for what your evil deeds caused so many innocent families and victims.Too bad you couldn't have taken Charlie and a few more of the Manson family with you as well ............ Jane

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090925/...anson_follower

Looks like she had the best of health care over the years. Way more than any law abiding citizen could get.

Well....bye, and good riddance!

I read her book, "From Sinner To Saint". Worth reading.

Pity the death penalty was on vacation when she, Charlie, and the rest were sentenced..

I read her article about the night when she performed her evil deed, the night they went to the house and killed Sharon Tate and others..........

from Susans own words

"

"I was stoned, man, stoned on acid," Atkins testified during the trial's penalty phase.
    "I don't know how many times I stabbed [[Tate) and I don't know why I stabbed her," she said. "She kept begging and pleading and begging and pleading and I got sick of listening to it, so I stabbed her." She said she felt "no guilt for what I've done. It was right then and I still believe it was right." Asked how it could be right to kill, she replied in a dreamy voice, "How can it not be right when it's done with love?"

I hope shes happy in her new eternal home................... bye bitch

dfunkycity Guest

Who would have known Manson had children.
    Check out the news videos on this page.

http://laist.com/2007/10/30/where_are_manso.php

ccbatson Guest

Sickening...her demise is not a moment too soon.

Ravine Guest

When I see clips of Manson, I always have that "How could anybody be willing to spend five minutes with this repulsive little creep, much less look to him as a leader?" moment, and then I remember that evil, predatory sociopaths [[he was a psychopath too, of course) like him develop a keen sense for zeroing in on exactly the personality-types which are extremely vulnerable to manipulation.
    The average person's response would be, "Screw off, ya runt."

dfunkycity Guest

As crazy as he is you must admit he is a genius.

Most crazy people are. Its unfortunate that their genius is wasted on evil deeds and not good.

ccbatson Guest

Genius? How so?

dfunkycity Guest

When a person can control others and have them do his bidding they are genius.
    A lot of mentally ill people are actually very smart and he is no exception.

Like Hitler ,Jim Jones, Koresh, etc.

But like I stated previously, this genius is used for evil and not good.

My statement is not made to try to defend their murderous ways at all.
    I was just merely stating the facts.