Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

lilpup Guest

Default How many married couples work for DPD?

or is this likely the same couple Fox2 showed during the towing investigation?

http://freep.com/article/20090922/NE...self-in-Canton

Don't know how many there are. But this is a different couple.Inexplicable to me how some people would prefer death to having a spouse or lover leave them.

There has been a rash of murder/suicide incidents in Las Vegas in the last couple of months, and the local press is wondering if it's due to economic conditions or what. None were police officers, though. Hell, the cops out here make three times what Detroit PD officers do.

Anyway, I have to agree with Locke09 on figuring out why people take this way out.

lilpup Guest

I'm surprised DPD allows it. Two cops married would be bad enough, but to have them in the same department just ratchets up the potential problems that much more. The stress levels could get beyond help pretty quickly.

The officer was on A&Es "The First 48"

http://www.freep.com/article/2009092...0923021/?imw=Y