Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Go Irish

Default Go Irish

Okay, I know that I'm sticking my neck out---but I just have to say GO IRISH, beat Michigan State. I know that we haven't had a great record at home against MSU, but since my daughter is going to be at the game, I'm thinking she's going to be the lucky charm to reverse the trend.

At any rate, be gentle my fellow forumers!

Well, Charlie has been fired, and I can't say that I am surprised or disappointed. I really thought he would do good things for ND, but I must admit that the last 5 seasons have not been impressive. I'm hoping that whoever steps in has a lot of college experience, and that we can salvage the ND program. It will be interesting to see if ND gets a bowl bid. My husband thinks they'll be playing in the Pizza Bowl in Detroit--so we'll be at that game for sure.

serves his arrogant butt right. He walks on campus with the "I'm the smartest guy in the room" attitude. I'm glad, hopefully he got humbled. However I doubt it, he's bragging now about the 6 NFL teams that want him to be their offensive coordinator

Well, it appears that Brian Kelly from Cincy got the nod. I like him, think he did good things at Grand Valley and at U of C. I wonder if he'll buy Charlie's very expensive/expansive compound he built outside South Bend.

Well....the MSU-ND game is coming up this weekend. I would certainly like a win, but I'm really nervous. I was certain that ND was going to beat Michigan, and look what happened! At any rate, I hope we have a good game to watch, and may the best team win.

GO IRISH!

Go Notre Dame, Go Irish?

Goin' nowhere, it seems...