Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default 420 Music Festival - Detroit OKs its 1st festival allowing legal cannabis use

The inevitable has begun. Such events have to be a boon to Detroit and Michigan tourism.

“The city of Detroit approved its first festival allowing the legal consumption of cannabis,” the festival's online Eventbrite signup said, adding that “The indoor/outdoor event will allow for the consumption of cannabis on-site beginning at noon and lasting through the end of the day.

Both the city and state verified Friday that pot use at the Detroit festival had been granted.

Music performances include Zion Lion and Motor City Vibrations and retailers are set to sell marijuana products.

Source Detroit Free Press

The munchies [food wagons] will make a killing!!

I'm just as happy anywhere with a glass of red. You potheads have your fun your way, but don't push it off on me, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    I'm just as happy anywhere with a glass of red. You potheads have your fun your way, but don't push it off on me, huh?
    That's all right... you'd probably break a hip in passing a dobie...