Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default So what is the "other website"?

I've read this term used several times here, but have no idea to which website it refers.

Could someone PM me with an answer? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by elganned View Post
    I've read this term used several times here, but have no idea to which website it refers.

Could someone PM me with an answer? Thanks.

It's not even worth paying attention bruh.....unless you want a thread dedicate4d to you like half of us do...

Isn't it named after an old children's show?

Hint: Its name looks like a turd. Basically smells like one also.

Don't bother.

Does no justice to the kids show. Seems to be a dumping ground for foul-mouthed, far-flung trolls that Lowell rightfully ousted. Maybe I should start an account an shake up their ant farm from time to time.
    Naaaah!

One thing disturbs me about it, though. When folks there post scrutinizing hate text [[with heavy misspellings and grammatical errors) about others, they seem to know all too well when someone was actively logged in or out, and they seemed to know the first names of forum members with no publicly open and permitted information about themselves. Maybe I'm just too green and naive to know what implements within accepted margins on this site can be applied....

However, maybe not. It seems like cyber-stalking [[if not some seriously whack-hacking) going on here. I mean stick within this site and view that which you are only permitted, I say. Yet, anything done outside Detroityes [[scoping similarities of information on Facebook, Twitter, or other social chat/meet/forums) is undeniably cyber-stalking. Worse still, it indicates an obsessive mindframe that can quickly escalate things into something unstable. Yeah, it may be best to ignore them for mow, but a time may come when they may require a serious professional investigation by the authorities.

Ooops, time to return to work....