Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Chris Dean: 3D Photos of Local Musicians@ CAID

Did you go to the Blowout this year? Did you run into a guy with a multi-camera set-up getting in your way at the stage? Now you can see the results of his work [[and your annoyance) at the CAID on Rosa Parks Blvd. in Detroit, www.thecaid.org Check out Chris's work on his web site at www.chrisdean.com to get a flavor. The show will be up for a month or so and it's worthy of your time and attention.

I once saw Chris screw his own finger to a wall with a cordless drill and it wasn't an art project.

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    I once saw Chris screw his own finger to a wall with a cordless drill and it wasn't an art project.
    No joke. . . . . the guy who wrote that shot a brad through the same finger on the same hand 20 minutes later! We both got infections but his was worse. - cd

I'd hate to see you two with a blowtorch!

I once saw CD tape a huge plastic penis to the crotch of a 50 foot tall blowup rubber Godzilla on the corner of Old 23 and Michigan Ave.

We could use Godzilla to pass thru and do some urban clearance around that area.

That's why you want CD doing your photography and not your roofing or carpentry.