Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Burglars kill family cat

This totally disgusts me to the core.
    There's nothing that make me more angry than violence against a helpless being.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...ashing-machine

Fluffy's name has taken on a new meaning.

The SOBs! How cruel - hope they get caught and they're severely punished.

Buy American Guest

These animals have no value for human life, they certainly don't have any value for a family pet. They are mindless creatures without a brain and without a conscience.

A new low. Karma will deal with these jerks, and it will be sooner than later.

I am not an overly religious person [[more faith than anything) but if that ever happened to me and they were caught, I would get very biblical on their asses.

This is sick, I can only wish whomever did this to be cut with a thousand razor blades followed but a nice lemon juice bath.

I wonder if everyone's outrage at this incident extends to the animal they'll be consuming tonight.

Attachment 3071

Good idea...

ziggyselbin Guest

And we wonder why thousands of people are leaving Detroit every year?........

Heartbreaking... hope they catch the murderous thieves.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyselbin View Post
    And we wonder why thousands of people are leaving Detroit every year?........
    Yeah, they're leaving Detroit by the thousands because of home invasions happening in Roseville.

Didn't read thread, but it's obviously the cats fault.

Default Sick

What do we do to try to stop the kind of senseless cruelty?. I just mailed another check to the Michigan Humane Society. One group trying fight the sick people who committed this senseless crime. Donations through October are being matched...so give generously. May the person who did this burn in hell...I believe he will.

Another reason for Detroit's rating as "The Worst City in Which to Raise A Family" that was stated on the news tonight. This was a national news item.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldlady View Post
    Another reason for Detroit's rating as "The Worst City in Which to Raise A Family" that was stated on the news tonight. This was a national news item.
    Come on people...

Roseville -- Police are seeking the public's help in tracking down burglars who killed a family's cat by stuffing it into a washing machine and turning it on, leaving it for the horrified owners to find.
    Roseville Police Deputy Chief James Berlin said officers are continuing to interview neighbors in hopes of obtaining a description of the suspects or a vehicle that may have been used to flee the scene.
    "It just puts me over the edge," Berlin said. "These guys are going to brag to somebody."

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Roseville Police Department at [[586) 775-2100.

I'm sure the posters meant "Detroit" as in "metro Detroit" or the "Detroit area."

Nevertheless, those burglars are sick a-holes.

Stuff like this is just totally disgusting
    Poor little Ruby was the cutest thing ever. I hope they catch whoever did it and stuff them into a washing machine.

Quote Originally Posted by eno View Post
    I wonder if everyone's outrage at this incident extends to the animal they'll be consuming tonight.
    Hey ENO, did ya hear your turnip SCREAM in outrage as you cut it into little bits to eat in your porridge?? Comparing this sadistic cruelty to your freakin PETA rant is pathetic. Get a life.

I hope those murdering thieves have continuous dreams the rest of their lives about cats scratching their eyes out. I've thought about this all day and it has made my heart hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by eno View Post
    That's different from a pet....yes it is different, don't even bother to try.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
    Come on people...
    Rumor has it the cat was copping some pills on 7 & John R. So he resides in Roseville but "lives" in Detroit.

a perfect example of more people who should be shot.

They shouldn't be murdered, they should be hanged drawn & quartered.

Maybe cut their fucking head off and put it on a bridge around here too.

FYI

Burglary and animal cruelty are not capitol crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by TKshreve View Post
    a perfect example of more people who should be shot.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast