Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

UFO Guest

Default How long does marijuana

Stay in ones blood stream?

Is it detectable after a few days?

I read it is detectable anywhere from immediate use up to 3 months.

Is it also possible to test positive from 2nd hand smoke detectable by blood tests?

I took some the other day so Im a little worried because I HAVE AN INTERVIEW ON wEDNESDAY.

Hopefully I can get the job.
    Last edited by UFO; September-14-09 at 05:30 PM.

ccbatson Guest

Current urine [[not even serum) screens typically pick up detectable amounts for a solid 30 days.

UFO Guest

not urine tests CC, blood tests

ccbatson Guest

As I said, even longer for blood tests, and the urine tests are really really accurate and precise nowadays.

Ravine Guest

That was some ill-timed weed "taking," UFO, but Good Luck to ya.
    Try to not worry about it. There's nothing to be done about it, now.

You seem to be quite needy. DetroitYES! might not be the best place for counseling.

Back off, ej. Plenty of folk here have some words of wisdom for those who seek it. And it comes at a very fair price.

... if they come after you with a pair of scissors wanting a hair sample... then I'd be worried...

UFO, personally I would stay off the weed if you're job searching. There are de-tox products out there for exactly this reason. Some of the people I know used them and got hired [[a few years ago). It might help with the pain, but, man-you need a job.

do enough research and you'll find that it's not so much to do with how long them thc's remain in the bloodstream, or in your fatty tissues, but rather, the detectability of the molecues. if you are a steady, every day user, then it [[that stuff) will be easily presentable in a urine sample. tests are expensive, and so I think that hair samples, or blood sampling, would be a bit esoteric for a prospectiive employer. anyhow, if you are NOT a regular user, and you only took a few hits, then the detectability of that stuff goes way down. it is difficult to gauge. and be careful for those detoxing mixtures that you can buy at that party store. one time.... I got popped because I drank one of those bottles and my piss came out glowing like uranium. that man told me to "come back for retest". whew! so good luck with that interview and, in the future, just say "na ah". now.... back to the M.D.s of Dyes.

Hey, it's Tuesday! Break a leg, UFO!

ccbatson Guest

Coupling drug use to chronic pain is a recipe for trouble UFO. Even though, by itself, Marijuana is pretty innocuous stuff, having chronic pain psychologically changes the game.