Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default New Federal Investigation into Kwame's Restitution

Looks like the Feds have their eyes back on Y'all's Boy for his requests for money for his new son and housing. Saw it this morning on Fox2 and Deadline Detroit
    https://deadlinedetroit.com/articles...V-jTfDIFoGodLU

Maybe his buddy Trump will help him out - I mean he can show Kwame how to get dummies to hand over their money.

Duh. I just don't get it? You have a restitution order. You go into a payment plan and make your payments. Plans/ payments are adjusted at points when a legitimate hardship is verified, etc.

Why must KK persist in attempting to find a way to float above basic compliance again, and again [recall he could not pay during his probation yet living-large-mansion-balling-out style]? And make a show of asking for donations? He had to know they were gonna check THAT!

Oh! I forgot -- silly requests like restitution don't apply to him.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-08-22 at 01:17 PM.

As I have said previously, only one word describes him perfectly - insufferable.

Rev. King Kwame is just taking up donations to start his new family. Starting with the collection plate from his church.

It wouldn't surprise me if Kwame finds his way back behind bars. He comes from a line of grifters.

Deadline Detroit | Detroit Prosecutors Go After Kwame Kilpatrick's PayPal Account for IRS Taxes

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    Maybe his buddy Trump will help him out - I mean he can show Kwame how to get dummies to hand over their money.
    Trump most likely knew him about as much as he knew you,it was local powers to be that petitioned for his release.

Kwame was already experienced in getting dummies to hand over their money,long before Trump otherwise he would not be in the predicament he is in.

Your narrative gets a zero rating on the scale.

This is going after the IRS taxes but it does not really seem to cover the ability to collect the rest owed to the citizens of Detroit.

Thats probably what he will end up doing,being a church and putting all of his future holdings under the protected veil of the church,house,cars,everything.
    Last edited by Richard; July-08-22 at 03:57 PM.

Hah! Dump-Trump's got his own problems. Likewise, I doubt a largess of Detroiter's are gonna cough up un-ending money for KK's 'cause'.

That's running thin as we're too busy trying to make ends meet, buy our groceries, and hold things down under this current admin [Biden et al].

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-08-22 at 05:46 PM.

Finds his way... Oh my, but it may happen. He too showy and proud to stay off peoples mind [the law and the courts].

Since he left us to ourselves once, IMO he should have gone this time to some Caribbean island to live out his life - quietly. The emphasis on QUIET.

Wait. Maybe he has to stay in the US [or for sure their will be no payments] and the islands don't need the problem!----

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if Kwame finds his way back behind bars. He comes from a line of grifters.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-08-22 at 05:45 PM.

He ain't casting that spell as well anymore. As society breaks down every man [well, eh-er person or whatever] for themselves. KK better get an update!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Kwame was already experienced in getting dummies to hand over their money, long before Trump otherwise he would not be in the predicament he is in.

Trump most likely knew him about as much as he knew you,it was local powers to be that petitioned for his release.

Kwame was already experienced in getting dummies to hand over their money,long before Trump otherwise he would not be in the predicament he is in.

Your narrative gets a zero rating on the scale.

This is going after the IRS taxes but it does not really seem to cover the ability to collect the rest owed to the citizens of Detroit.

Thats probably what he will end up doing,being a church and putting all of his future holdings under the protected veil of the church,house,cars,everything.
    I get a zero rating from the one person on this site whose opinion I value at zero. What are the odds of that one?

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    He ain't casting that spell as well anymore. As society breaks down every man [well, eh-er person or whatever] for themselves. KK better get an update!
    “You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.” ― Abraham Lincoln

Told y'all so on the other thread.

^ all he needs to do is click his heels three times and repeat - There is no place like home.

A $800k house in Orlando is like a $300k house in Detroit,I do not think he is going to be feeling to comfortable there once his neighbors find out who he is.

y’all need him back up there where you can keep a close eye on him.

Yes, it was local Kilpatrick sycophants that relentlessly pushed Kilpatrick's pardon during President Trump's term. But don't try to imply that the commutation was some sort of ethically benevolent but ultimately misguided attempt by Mr. Trump at restorative justice. No indeed. The locals were smart. Their committee sold the conviction to Mr. Trump as Obama-era DOJ overreach. Mr. Trump easily realized that a commutation would humiliate President Obama and former US Attorney Barbara McQuade [a prominent Trump critic] and denigrate her office's years of work on the case. Mr. Trump has proven himself incapable of conduct that has a purely charitable or selfless purpose. His urge to stick it to Obama outweighed any concern about his local MAGA supporters' visceral contempt for Mr. Kilpatrick. And now, it has been comically sad to observe the local MAGA folks' wholly predictable and hypocritical 'sweep under the rug' reaction to Mr. Trump's selfish blunder. Mr. Trump can do no wrong in their eyes, especially if he can troll Democrats while doing it.
    Last edited by swingline; July-12-22 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swingline View Post
    ...Mr. Trump can do no wrong in their eyes, especially if he can troll Democrats while doing it.
    Its Motown, Jake.

And its the world too. Do we think January 6th is about an insurrection? Of course not. Both parties play to their bases. And troll the other party. Trump seeing that there was room to solidify his gains with Detroit's blacks is good politics. Didn't end up well, but neither do most of the political games our leaders on both sides play each and every day.

Its Motown, Jake.