Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MTV Awards

UFO Guest

Default MTV Awards

Wow, Im impressed. Madonna's ode to Michael is really touching.

And Wow! Did you see Janet getting out all that pet up anger?

If she does that slow slong from Poetic Justice that would be great.

I think they finally put Michael to rest tonight.Or they are going to. The entire show is supposed to be dedicated to him.

Thank you for all the wonderful memories Mike. Ill never forget all the wonderful times.
    You helped me make it through those tough years and times.

my favorite tune will always be "never can say goodbye"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfK4-g6Vd3s

Later Mike!
    Last edited by UFO; September-13-09 at 08:24 PM.

UFO Guest

Kanye West of course was just a dumb ignorant ass as usual.

Does this child do drugs? If not he should because he is a class A asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by UFO View Post

yeah, saw that too. he IS an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    yeah, saw that too. he IS an asshole.
    FAKE !

that was so staged it hurts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-631TgPP2s

seems to me he needs to go to anger management classes.

UFO Guest

I suppose this was staged also?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-xLtTYoPfw

Kanye is overrated and his music sucks.
    That is why he acts like an ahole.

Kanye is overrated and his music sucks.
    That is why he acts like an ahole.
    I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks this. Write a song that isn't completely unlistenable before you embark on a god complex.

yes it is so sad that on a night that celebrates a true artist, whose music transended many people... a divider is what we will remember. I really can't believe that was staged...if it was someone should be fired,If not someone should be uninvited next year.

Kanye's tirade was a prearranged MTV setup.

Quote Originally Posted by exdetroiter View Post
    Kanye's tirade was a prearranged MTV setup.

i find that hard to believe....he does shit like this all the time.

Kanye West's quote "George Bush doesn't care about black people." has already in all you tube sites. Now he's claiming that Beyonce's music is far more better that Taylor's Swift's pop-counrty music "You Beling to Me". Get used to it Kayne. The Gangsta Rap Era of the 1990s are over. It's Disney pop in music mainstream and lots of young black kids are loving the new trend and added in a little hip hop to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    i find that hard to believe....he does shit like this all the time.

I saw an interview of Taylor Swift, she said after she left the stage she was told to remain by the stairs. Beyonce was called to receive her award. If it weren't staged why would they have had Taylor remain by the stairs to be called upon the stage by Beyonce. How would they have known Beyonce was going to do anything other than give thanks for her award.

Its amazing how everyone is flipping out at Kanye's tirade, when no one mentioned with Borat landed in Ememiens [[sp?) lap with his butt in his face a couple months back. That was so nasty that its disrepectful to views, but he were are with a black person involved and everyone is blowing hot air.

Ravine Guest

I am convinced that both episodes [[the Cohen/Eminem bit, the Kanye West bit) were 100% pre-planned and staged. None of you really believe that either was spontaneous, do you?

And UFO, your video-clip is hilarious!!

let's see what mr. class act does on jay leno tonight. more apologies?

UFO Guest

Quote Originally Posted by exdetroiter View Post
    I saw an interview of Taylor Swift, she said after she left the stage she was told to remain by the stairs. Beyonce was called to receive her award. If it weren't staged why would they have had Taylor remain by the stairs to be called upon the stage by Beyonce. How would they have known Beyonce was going to do anything other than give thanks for her award.

Its amazing how everyone is flipping out at Kanye's tirade, when no one mentioned with Borat landed in Ememiens [[sp?) lap with his butt in his face a couple months back. That was so nasty that its disrepectful to views, but he were are with a black person involved and everyone is blowing hot air.
    A tirade is a tirade not some half assed comic landing on another celebrity in order to get a laugh.

Its more plausible that Cohen landing on Eminem was rehearesed not soem little spoiled punk who cant sing for shit running up on stage to steal a girls thunder.

Shame on you trying to turn this into some racist shit.
    SScrew that no talent ass Kanye.

ccbatson Guest

Why should anyone care again?

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Why should anyone care again?
    well, when you saw taylor swift's face after kw made an ass of himself,, you couldn't help but feel sorry for her. geez, she's a 19 year old kid. it was just wrong.

ccbatson Guest

Didn't see, or care about, silly self aggrandizing awards shows.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    ugh..............

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ccbatson
    Apparently too busy "composing" silly self aggrandizing posts...

The only thing sillier than Kanye's fake tirades, is people complaining about people complaining about them on DetroitYES!

Ravine Guest

Ejames01, that is a very good point, simply stated and without sarcasm or hostility.

We don't like your kind, around here.

Per the Prez, Kanye is a "jackass". So now it's official.

http://www.politico.com/click/storie...a_jackass.html

Quote: "The only thing sillier than Kanye's fake tirades, is people complaining about people complaining about them on DetroitYES!"

How about people complaining, about people complaining, ABOUT complaining about people of DYES? How about that? That's some silly shit, isn't it?

How about people complaining about people complaining, about people complaining, ABOUT complaining about people of DYES?

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Quote: "The only thing sillier than Kanye's fake tirades, is people complaining about people complaining about them on DetroitYES!"

How about people complaining, about people complaining, ABOUT complaining about people of DYES? How about that? That's some silly shit, isn't it?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast