Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

But not arrested

Interesting enough a non local reporting service has more information on what is going on or went on has more information.

It’s not allowing copy and paste from the MSN link ,but apparently there are 36 others involved and Wilmoth is not listed as being involved and only referred to with a link in the official report.

https://wwmt.com/news/state/consultant-forged-signature-gathering-ring-raided-law-enforcment-shawn-wilmoth-michigan-republican-gop-governor-gubernatorial-candidates-james-craig-warren-fraud-jonathan-hanson

. While the bureau does not name Wilmoth specifically in its report, it mentions the "head of the firm" involved in the forgeries and links to an article naming Wilmoth.

Why would they not mention Wilmoth specifically,if they had already reported that it was in fact that he was the main culprit?

They are fishing when the “bureau” has to refer to news articles in order to do their investigations.
    Last edited by Richard; June-17-22 at 05:44 PM.

Another reason I 'wave-off' anyone approaching me with a clip-board re. petitions. I'm seeing them alot lately. At various grocery stores.