Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Why does 'Warren' not surprise me here?

Bombs, weapons found after Warren house explosion wounds man

Associated Press on MSN.com|36 minutes ago

Officers investigating a weekend house explosion that critically injured a suburban Detroit man found multiple bombs, weapons and thousands of rounds of ammunition inside the man's home, police said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...man/ar-AAYpfVD

Kind of the the Idaho of Metro Detroit.

He lost both his arms. So, how's he gonna' bear arms now?

I nominate him for a Darwin Award.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Bombs, weapons found after Warren house explosion wounds man

Associated Press on MSN.com|36 minutes ago

Officers investigating a weekend house explosion that critically injured a suburban Detroit man found multiple bombs, weapons and thousands of rounds of ammunition inside the man's home, police said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...man/ar-AAYpfVD

Kind of the the Idaho of Metro Detroit.
    They don't call it Warrentucky for nothing...

Thankfully no innocent people were hurt. Clearly this individual had ill intentions.

I see it happen last Saturday when was on my way home, think that homeowner just on the other side of E. 8 Mile Rd. maybe planning a mass plot. If that crazy home-grown terrorist isn't going to get Whitmer, it could be the U.S. Government or some public event.

That is reason why he has stockpile of bombs, guns and ammunition.

Now he lost both of his hands planning his evil deeds.

Since this is a federal rep, that man will be charge with terrorism and possession of conceal hazardous materials.
    Last edited by Danny; June-13-22 at 03:51 PM.

He could easily have blown up his house with whatever was hanging around the house. No need for explosives. Signed R.

This made me do a spit take....
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    He lost both his arms. So, how's he gonna' bear arms now?

I nominate him for a Darwin Award.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    He could easily have blown up his house with whatever was hanging around the house. No need for explosives. Signed R.
    Yu is a funny guy

Ever watch the news,houses blow up all the time,and you may be to young to remember the bombing campaigns of the 60s and 70s in this country.

They restricted the sale of dynamite in order to curb that but yet here we are.

They regulate the sale of fertilizer after Oklahoma but yet people seem to find a way.

Interesting thread title,I wonder if Warren says the same thing about Detroit when watching the evening news,personally I am not so judgmental because I realized long ago that a few cases does not represent an entire region.

Turn on the gas in your house,wait about 30 minutes and light a match,then we can have a discussion about how easy it is to blow something up.

I am sure you read the other thread and saw the 33 lives impacted by a simple glass jar of gasoline.

You have enough materials under your kitchen sink to be charged with possession of bomb making materials, if somebody really wanted to.

Spend 30 minutes watching Fail Army,there is no shortage of idiots in this world,some go out of their way to be one.
    Last edited by Richard; June-14-22 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Interesting thread title,I wonder if Warren says the same thing about Detroit when watching the evening news
    Absolutely.

In fact, they say much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    Absolutely.

In fact, they say much worse.
    Yea I do not get that whole city verses suburb thing that seems more prevalent up there,I have friends in northern Atlanta burbs,they will say downtown Atlanta is the last place they go but it is just a passing comment and not over dramatic,it just seems counter productive.

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    They don't call it Warrentucky for nothing...
    So how rasist would it be if someone mentioned your Detroit southern heritage with a derogatory meme? The hypocrisy on this site is epic

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    So how rasist would it be if someone mentioned your Detroit southern heritage with a derogatory meme? The hypocrisy on this site is epic
    I dunno. Just folks shootin' from the hip, I think. You're not usually that sensitive, Wheels.