Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Come on Detroit, Feel the Movement.

After a long 2-year hiatus against COVID-19, The 2022 Detroit Movement is back. Bring all the styles and L.E.D. glow and dance away as your feel the electronic groove.

Flying Lotus cancelled and I'm sad. I'm only 40% on-board now, but I'll probably end up going anyway just to feel that energy. Who are you going to see?

Update - Flying Lotus is now rescheduled for Monday: LINK

Has there ever been a year when this weekend didn't get drowned in rainstorms?

I remember the weather being perfect in 2014-16

There have been some stellar weekends weather wise over the years. Of course there have been wet ones that turned Hart Plaza into a bowl of rave gravy too.

^ Rave gravy! LOL! Sad for electronics ruined... : [ ......
    Last edited by Zacha341; May-23-22 at 09:33 PM.

Is there a site with all the side-shows and parties going on at other venues? Usually I'm more interested in those than the main show. A few years ago Northern Lights had an absolutely killer lineup.

Well at least this year it did not rain. Did it?

I think the first 2 days it did.