Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default World's most powerful heavy-ion accelerator to open in Michigan!

I'm not a physicist, but it still sounds exciting...

$3/4 billion dollars + spent on building this...

World's most powerful heavy-ion accelerator to open in Michigan [[msn.com)

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/fac...to-open-mary-2

Yea,both links had a lot of paragraphs to read,can you post the pertinent information in 3 sentences or less?

Otherwise it is irrelevant,correct?

Thats the funny part,right after you post a whiny reply about my post length you create a post where you are directed to not only one but two places where multiple paragraphs that far outpace my condensed versions.

What is the point of the links when you and others clearly cannot comprehend reading anything more then a few lines of print.

I am sure you also contacted MSN and FOX news,another one that you use as a callout to others for using,and voiced your concerns about the length of their articles and schooled them how they could have used a more condensed version.
    Last edited by Richard; April-30-22 at 10:17 PM.

Looks like somebody got angry from another thread.

This new center at MSU helps bring scientists from around the world to help study/create up to 10,000 isotopes of 92 of the 118 known [and created] elements.

Quantum Mechanics research comes to Michigan... bigly!
    Last edited by Gistok; May-01-22 at 02:27 AM.