Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Some good tunes on this Jukebox

This is great! Simply click on the years you want to listen to and select the artist and song. It will bring back many memories. Some of these I had not listened to in years.

YEARS 1950-54
    YEARS 1955-59
    YEARS 1960-64
    YEARS 1965-69
    YEARS 1970-74
    YEARS 1975-79
    YEARS 1980-84
    YEARS 1985-89

Enjoy!

UFO Guest

Now this is great. Thank you for this.

Now I see where they got the instrumental for the theme from :GHOST" It was Les Baxters version of Unchained Melody.

Awesome.

I just have to add, About %95 of these are on my personal hit list from all the decades.
    Really great.
    Last edited by UFO; September-12-09 at 12:09 AM.

Bookmarked.

Thanks, ErieDearie!

UFO Guest

Hey Earie, try www.pandora.com

its an internet radio that is customized to your tastes simply by typing in the artists name that you like and they will play their music and similar music for you.

Very nice, thanks Eriedearie! I'm looking for some Blues after that baseball game I just cried over, still sniffling actually.

http://www.tropicalglen.com/Jukebox/.../myjukebox.swf

Just checking to see if this song plays, if "96 Tears" isn't raining in your ears it didn't work.

It played only on the second try.

Ravine Guest

Greatest link, ever. Thanks!!

Hey girls and boys - glad you are enjoying the link. I know I am. There are so many from the 50s I had not listened to for such a long time. It's a good place to be when in the mood for remembering!

Default Jukebox memories

Eriedeary;

Thank you so much for highlighting this web site. Last night I sat and listened to these old songs for hours. You can't imagine the joy you brought to my heart.

Thanks again!!!
    downtowntom

ccbatson Guest

Pretty cool open source material [[it is, isn't it?)

Quote Originally Posted by downtowntom View Post
    Eriedeary;

Thank you so much for highlighting this web site. Last night I sat and listened to these old songs for hours. You can't imagine the joy you brought to my heart.

Thanks again!!!
    downtowntom
    Awwww...You are so welcome downtowntom! I too have enjoyed listening to all the great songs from our past. Lots of memories on that link! Keep tuned in!!