Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default From Wisconsin, Happy New Years to Detroit

Hope the New Year brings prosperity. Name:  4DCB7460-5B19-41FE-AA2D-F40526406982.jpeg
Views: 395
Size:  55.3 KB

Hey old guy! Happy New Year to you too!!

Hadn't heard from you in a while, was worried.... good to know that you are doing fine!

Missed Barbara Walters [Cheri Oteri], so I had to re-watch her with Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen from last year...

Happy New Year!
    Side note: I have Jan Kaulins photos all over my house - Elwood Grill, Ren Cen, Hudson's, lots of Detroit sports & some art deco from around the country. I met him at an art fair in Greektown. Really nice guy. We got chatting and I ended up looking after his booth for a half hour so he could grab some lunch.

Happy New Year to all!

Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2022!!

--Kathleen & The Grillmaster

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    Happy New Year!
    Side note: I have Jan Kaulins photos all over my house - Elwood Grill, Ren Cen, Hudson's, lots of Detroit sports & some art deco from around the country. I met him at an art fair in Greektown. Really nice guy. We got chatting and I ended up looking after his booth for a half hour so he could grab some lunch.

Did you sell anything?

Let me add a Happy 2022 to y'all from Las Vegas. Well, suburban Henderson, actually.

Bonne Année à tous de Chambly, Québec!