Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Chief Craig's Carjacking

Front page article in the paper today about that 2013 incident. I like Chief Craig a lot, I have nothing against the guy at all but I doubted the veracity of that story from the beginning. It seemed incredulous to me then and it still does.

The late Angelo Henderson of WCHB had reported the incident on his show in 2013 with guest Greg Bowens. The later questioned the validity of the story. Chief Craig called into the show attacking Greg Bowens for asking questions and making comments about the incident

BUMP!

Need more source of information please.

I seriously doubt that Craig would perpetrate a carjacking. It would diminish his chances to be governor if he were caught.

On the other hand, like Maralago Mussolini he might be teflon.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    Front page article in the paper today about that 2013 incident.
    Why is there a front page article in a newspaper about something that happened 8 years ago? This is breaking news?

Quote Originally Posted by JBMcB View Post
    Why is there a front page article in a newspaper about something that happened 8 years ago? This is breaking news?
    political mud slinging!