Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default State Rep. Jewell Jones

This guy thinks the rules don't apply to him. After multiple probation violations, he's sent to jail and try's to sneak in a handcuff key. Not the sharpest tool in the box.

This guy is a horses ass. What in hell did he think he was going to do with that key? And I love the minister that keeps showing up on TV saying what a "fine young man" he is? If I rolled my eyes any harder I could see my frontal lobe.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    This guy is a horses ass. What in hell did he think he was going to do with that key? And I love the minister that keeps showing up on TV saying what a "fine young man" he is? If I rolled my eyes any harder I could see my frontal lobe.
    That minister finally relented and said something to the effect that maybe he needs a time out.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    After multiple probation violations,
    Why isn't he expelled as a Rep?

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Why isn't he expelled as a Rep?
    Depends on the state's rules, but there are representatives in some states that are currently in prison and they are still technically representatives. Until there is a recall election there isn't anything the house can do about it.

In any case, I think I read he was pulled off of his committee assignments. The sheriff who retrieved Rep. Jones for his parole violations said that he was a real piece of work.

Can somebody call his mom to come get him? Guy is like a high schooler who keeps on getting detention and doesn't know how to stop f'ing up. Term limits give us yahoos like this every few years.

And the key was taped to the bottom of his foot. Fifth grade stuff.

What end did this guy think he was gonna get to with a cuff key? How stupid can a person get?
    Last edited by Satiricalivory; September-16-21 at 04:09 PM.

He should resign. How is he supposed to do his job from jail? The people in his district deserve someone who is on the job.

Indeed he does not seem to be the brightest bulb in the box in thinking this would work........

Quote Originally Posted by Satiricalivory View Post
    What end did this guy think he was gonna get to with a cuff key? How stupid can a person get?