Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Acorn again

UFO Guest

Default Acorn again

This the same group that was praised by John McCain about a year back for their outstanding organizational tactics?

UFO Guest

I guess there are no boundries to SPIN are there 72?

UFO Guest

So what have you done for the disadvantaged?

UFO Guest

round and round we go, where the attempted SPIN stops, nobody knows.

Why dont you focus on the topic which is Acorn and their criminal ways.

I am the disadvantaged for your information, but I certainly would not stoop to help enable the trafficking minors for prostitution

Their credibility was shakey to begin with, now its completely gone.

Why dont you focus on the topic which is Acorn and their criminal ways.
    Because I simply reject your premise ACORN is criminal.

UFO Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jams View Post
    Because I simply reject your premise ACORN is criminal.

ok,then you should have said that in the first place ,instead you tried to deflect the topic all together and by doing so it leads me to believe you dont even believe the statement you just made holds water.

Anyway,

Fox News Channel broadcast excerpts from the video Thursday.
    How is your motive credible?

UFO Guest

motive? There is no motive I posted a credible topic about a discredited shady organization.

How are any of you that try to defend people like this credible? You are not.

WTF? I'm sure you could use a hidden camera and find people stupid or crazy enough to say anything at ANY ORGANIZATION.

How is this different than a hidden camera comedy show?

Quote Originally Posted by UFO View Post
    motive? There is no motive I posted a credible topic about a discredited shady organization.

How are any of you that try to defend people like this credible? You are not.

hmmm...

Acorn is discredited because they kick the wrongdoers out when they discover them. Unlike some elephantine political groups

Lorax Guest

The Reich loves to use ACORN as a punching bag, since they weren't smart enough to create a grass-roots community based organization of their own, which seeks to demystify the democratic process, and work to include all people in voting.

Why do you think minority groups usually vote en masse for Democrats? It's partisan hackery to attack such an organization that looks out for "we the people" more than most.

Any fraud committed by hired employees of ACORN are dealt with, and in this most recent case, were turned in by ACORN employees, as should be the case.

People are paid to collect a certain number of voter's signatures- the more they collect, the more they are paid, and when names like Mickey Mouse and Paul Newman show up repeatedly on lists, then the flags go up.

All of this is irrelevant, since to actually commit voter fraud, these legions of false names would have to show up with ID when voting, and be successful in getting to the voting booth for any fraud to happen.

So, it's a specious argument that ACORN could in any way contribute to falsifying names when they would have to produce ID in order to vote in the first place.

You left out the fact that the filmmakers unsuccessfully tried it at several other offices.

UFO Guest

I didnt leave out a thing. ACORN's lies are recorded in the story.

Too bad you would attempt to protect these people. Really too bad.

Not only are they evil promoting child prostitution and cheating the IRS but they are also under investigation for numerous other crimes including voter fraud.

So you continue protecting them if you choose to do so.

As far as I am concerned I have heard enough about their shady dealings over the years .

They are useless.

ACORN Helps 84-Year-Old Woman Keep Home
    She'd probably disagree with you.

http://www.acorn.org/index.php?id=12...t%3F&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=22573&tx_ttnews[backPid]=12387&cHash=fa4496f5a4

I could care less about them, but YOU are flat out lying. How on earth are they promoting those things? The only thing they are guilty of is the fact that they had two employees that were stupid enough to believe that nonsense.

Frankly, I am more dismayed by your lack of critical thinking.

I didnt leave out a thing. ACORN's lies are recorded in the story.

Too bad you would attempt to protect these people. Really too bad.

Not only are they evil promoting child prostitution and cheating the IRS but they are also under investigation for numerous other crimes including voter fraud.

So you continue protecting them if you choose to do so.

As far as I am concerned I have heard enough about their shady dealings over the years .

They are useless.

ccbatson Guest

Much more important than these 2 idiots is holding the organization and it's supporters in our government [[Obama) responsible.

Unbelievable that a human being would coach someone on how to get away with child slavery and prostitution.

What should the penalty be? A lawsuit or criminal charges would be in order if real people were involved, but the scenario in question seems to be fictional.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Much more important than these 2 idiots is holding the organization and it's supporters in our government [[Obama) responsible.

Unbelievable that a human being would coach someone on how to get away with child slavery and prostitution.

UFO Guest

What I find funny here is that when I post something negative regarding republicans I am attacked by republicans and the dems join in blasting the republican guilty.

When I post something negative regarding dems I get attacked by dems and republicans join in blasting the guilty.

How about both dems and republicans open your eyes and stop following blindly..

When someone is wrong, they are wrong.

This blind partisanship is pretty stupid if you ask me.

Republicans faithfully defend Bush on Iraq even though it was the wrong thing to do and dems want to defend Van jones even though he is a racist.

Are you kidding me?

Guys come on, please wake up.

Blindly following anything is dangerous not only to you but others.

Its a lot like being in love if you ask.
    Take the message and embrace it not dismiss it.

http://video.cyworld.com/clip/view?video_seq=201912004
    Last edited by UFO; September-11-09 at 04:00 PM.

No one is blasting you regarding your opinion. We are blasting you because you are posting stupid shit.

What I find funny here is that when I post something negative regarding republicans I am attacked by republicans and the dems join in blasting the republican guilty.

When I post something negative regarding dems I get attacked by dems and republicans join in blasting the guilty.

How about both dems and republicans open your eyes and stop following blindly..

When someone is wrong, they are wrong.

This blind partisanship is pretty stupid if you ask me.

Republicans faithfully defend Bush on Iraq even though it was the wrong thing to do and dems want to defend Van jones even though he is a racist.

Are you kidding me?

Guys come on, please wake up.

Blindly following anything is dangerous not only to you but others.

Its a lot like being in love if you ask.
    Take the message and embrace it not dismiss it.

http://video.cyworld.com/clip/view?video_seq=201912004

UFO Guest

Stupid because it goes against "your beliefs" and "your blind following"

Thats the only reason.

I can think for myself and ave no fear in talking about people who are criminal or immoral .

Speaking out against those people is certainly much more credible than just blind following ,deflecting the truth, and partisanship in my eyes.

People like that are not credible .
    Last edited by UFO; September-11-09 at 04:33 PM.

Stupid because it goes against "your beliefs" and "your blind following"

Thats the only reason.

I can think for myself and ave no fear in talking about people who are criminal or immoral .

Speaking out against those people is certainly much more credible than just blind following ,deflecting the truth, and partisanship in my eyes.

People like that are not credible .
    ...and your belief is ACORN is criminal. Have you ever examined what they do?

Despite the talking heads of the Right and their followers, ACORN is an organization that actually helps people. See for yourself:
    http://www.acorn.org/

UFO Guest

Let me save the blind the trouble of trying to shutdown this conversation with ridiculous Alinsky tactics.

I wont post about these idiots again and you can continue on in your little fantasy world believing what ever the hell it is you believe.

Consider it shut.

So it is not worth your time to examine facts.

How telling.

Hell, I used to listen to Rush daily...but mostly for the laughs he provided.
    Last edited by jams; September-11-09 at 05:02 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast