Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Take a picture of this challenge

Saw one of the most heavily camo'd cars [[including dummie C pillars) i've seen in a while while driving along 696. Focus-sized, but I swear I saw a bow-wave grill in the front. Perhaps there is something to the rumors of a compact lincoln

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    Saw one of the most heavily camo'd cars [[including dummie C pillars) i've seen in a while while driving along 696. Focus-sized, but I swear I saw a bow-wave grill in the front. Perhaps there is something to the rumors of a compact lincoln
    NO! My husband, on occasion, has to drive shrouded vehicles. There is no shortage of assholes trying to get a picture of shrouded vehicles with their cell phone cameras while driving. They've almost caused some terrible accidents.

Take your stupid, fucking challenge elsewhere.

Stop being secretive on public roads

I'm pretty sure it was a Lincoln Concept C:

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was a Lincoln Concept C:
    Why is the Grim Reaper driving that car?

Dick [[der Reaper) Cheney needed a new gig.

it's roomy and gets good gas mileage. all that glass makes it easier to take on and drop off all the souls

This is what happens when a PT Cruiser breeds with a Mercury. Beware.

That's funny! It does look like a cross between a PT Cruiser and something.

suicide doors?

The Lincoln Concept C appears to have the same shape and size of a mini-cooper. Can anyone confirm this?

Mini-Cooper was my first thought as well. The AMC Pacer also came to mind for some reason

DetroitDad Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LodgeDodger View Post
    NO! My husband, on occasion, has to drive shrouded vehicles. There is no shortage of assholes trying to get a picture of shrouded vehicles with their cell phone cameras while driving. They've almost caused some terrible accidents.

Take your stupid, fucking challenge elsewhere.
    LodgDodger,

Have a bad day? Lay off the guy. Maybe you could aim your anger at helping getting Detroit back on train wheels, or start something else that is much more constructive. Get out there and rise DETROIT.
    Last edited by DetroitDad; October-18-09 at 08:36 AM. Reason: spelling

Sean - LodgeDodger clearly expressed a concern for the safety of her husband. You might want to take a clue from her and extend your blind concern for Detroit's Rising to that of your daughter's raising.

Inflicting lead poisoning on your infant by intentionally living in a insect and rat infested, lead paint coated, elevator falling shit-hole is not my idea of taking care of your family. Instead of taking time in trying to pick a fight with a woman you have obvious contempt for; why don't you put that time towards finding a safe and secure home for your young family?

Being stupid is not a crime, but once you know how stupid - stupid is, it is criminal the long-term effects you are causing your child. Your wife is not going to put up with your vision forever. Once your Angel Baby comes back from the pediatrician with a higher-than-normal lead, the bride is heading back to Saginaw and your little fantasy life will veer into the bizarre world of child-support and Friend of Court hearings.

So why pick a fight with LodgeDodger? You trying to see her dander raised? That is what is taking up your day? Lead in your baby's brain is fine, and a internet fight with LodgeDodger is even better.

Good job, good choice.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Sean - LodgeDodger clearly expressed a concern for the safety of her husband. You might want to take a clue from her and extend your blind concern for Detroit's Rising to that of your daughter's raising.

Inflicting lead poisoning on your infant by intentionally living in a insect and rat infested, lead paint coated, elevator falling shit-hole is not my idea of taking care of your family. Instead of taking time in trying to pick a fight with a woman you have obvious contempt for; why don't you put that time towards finding a safe and secure home for your young family?

Being stupid is not a crime, but once you know how stupid - stupid is, it is criminal the long-term effects you are causing your child. Your wife is not going to put up with your vision forever. Once your Angel Baby comes back from the pediatrician with a higher-than-normal lead, the bride is heading back to Saginaw and your little fantasy life will veer into the bizarre world of child-support and Friend of Court hearings.

So why pick a fight with LodgeDodger? You trying to see her dander raised? That is what is taking up your day? Lead in your baby's brain is fine, and a internet fight with LodgeDodger is even better.

Good job, good choice.
    Not to mention that, as far as I know, LD's still banned from this site, and unable to respond to DD's strangeness.

AMC Pacer! Now that was a nightmare of a car! Followed later by the disposable Chevy Chevette!
    Quote Originally Posted by vetalalumni View Post
    Mini-Cooper was my first thought as well. The AMC Pacer also came to mind for some reason

Why on earth would LD be banned? Remember, this is the lady who passes out hugs!

Stromberg2

Quote Originally Posted by stromberg2 View Post
    Why on earth would LD be banned? Remember, this is the lady who passes out hugs!

Stromberg2
    I wondered that myself.

Unibody 2011 Ford Explorer [[prototype) --> http://www.autoblog.com/2009/10/13/s...plorer-cometh/

I would think a good bet to take photos of any camo'd Ford vehicle would be around Livonia and on Hines Dr. Not advocating bad driving, But just where I myself have seen a few.