Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Looking for mutual friends of Diane Farida [[1971-2018)

I have only just discovered that a friend in Southfield, Diane Terese Farida, passed away back in June 2018.

She owned a beautician shop, and her parents had a convenience store on 2nd Avenue at W. Alexandrine Street in Midtown when Diane was a teen.

[[That plot of land now seems to be a parking lot for the business called Sauce Detroit.)

No wonder she hasn't been replying to my messages.

I'm hoping to locate mutual friends who might be able to tell me about the last few years of her life. Diane and I made some travel plans and other things together that never quite materialized.

Does anyone know anything about her? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by night-timer; August-02-21 at 08:20 PM.

Try emailing the funeral home. I did this when noticing my former boss had passed away the previous year. They were kind enough to forward it her husband and we were in contact within a week.

Condolences. RIP Diane.

If you just do a google search on her full name, you get the funeral home she was buried from, the name of her church and other info. If you look at the guestbook signers on the Southfield Funeral home site, you may know some of her friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by night-timer View Post
    I have only just discovered that a friend in Southfield, Diane Terese Farida, passed away back in June 2018.

She owned a beautician shop, and her parents had a convenience store on 2nd Avenue at W. Alexandrine Street in Midtown when Diane was a teen.

[[That plot of land now seems to be a parking lot for the business called Sauce Detroit.)

No wonder she hasn't been replying to my messages.

I'm hoping to locate mutual friends who might be able tell me a bit about the last few years of her life. Diane and I had made some travel plans and other things together that never quite materialized.

Does anyone know anything about her? Thanks in advance.