Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Good Job Homer and Marge! Shout out to Jack White too.

Our legendary forum member, Homer and his bride are in the paper for working with Jack White to restore the ball field at Clark Park.

Must deserved good words for Homer and Marge.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...-to-Jack-White

My wife and I just went to Armandos restaurant last weekend.As we rode by Clark park we were both amazed how nice it looked.Great job to all involved and thanks to Jack White for caring about a Detroit treasure!

Way to go everybody!!

Stromberg2

All right Jack! All right Coach Mo!

Yes, congrats to Homer, Marge and everyone else who has helped keep Clark Park as the heart of southwest Detroit. Jack White deserves a big thanks, for sure. If I ever get a chance to meet him, I will thank him personally for helping to make one of my childhood haunts an even better place for the kids [[and adults) of today. But there wouldn't be a story at all to tell if it wasn't for Marge, Homer, Coach Mo and all the others who have helped keep the park alive and thriving all these years.

Props to Jack for showing some love to his hometown.

I play softball in the people's league at CP and I must say the fields great! Clark Park is the best park is truly the best run park in Detroit and the people who run it are great...,. I am very pleased to see white take such an interest but there is much more work to be done at CP and JW's money is a huge help! We should all do our part to keep the wonderful services at clark park going!
    http://apps.facebook.com/causes/313276?m=3f1cca43

Way to go Morris! It's not called Mo-town for nothing.

We appreciate the comments above.
    Like Marge sez, "If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem."

Mo-Dogg! Swing up by Jack Adams one of these minutes.