ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default April Moss no longer at CBS TV-62 Detroit

Deadline Detroit article
    https://www.deadlinedetroit.com/arti...about_vaccines

Newsweek article
    https://www.newsweek.com/cbs-station...ployed-1603122

Ms. Moss with Project Veritas, interview
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GkXCYsfY_8

Former WWJ-TV meteorologist April Moss explains, if that's the right word, her crusade against mandatory workplace Covid tests, masks and pro-vaccine coverage -- rigidity that ended a nine-year job this week.
    "This issue is not just about me. I'm watching our whole nation suffer ... under these policies that are enacted by corporations," Moss says in a 21-minute video [[below) from Project Veritas, a conservative activist group that "has propagated disinformation and conspiracy theories," according to Wikipedia.
    The Metro Detroit weathercaster was fired by the CBS affiliate after she went off-script Sunday night to say she'd "be sitting down this week with Project Veritas to discuss the discrimination that CBS is enforcing upon its employees."
    WWJ says it "allowed April to perform her weather anchor duties from home as we explored her concerns" about Covid testing and mask wearing. She's dismissed because "employees ... are not entitled to use our station news broadcasts as a platform for sharing personal views." Employers can legally mandate Covid tests.Former WWJ-TV meteorologist April Moss explains, if that's the right word, her crusade against mandatory workplace Covid tests, masks and pro-vaccine coverage -- rigidity that ended a nine-year job this week.
    "This issue is not just about me. I'm watching our whole nation suffer ... under these policies that are enacted by corporations," Moss says in a 21-minute video [[below) from Project Veritas, a conservative activist group that "has propagated disinformation and conspiracy theories," according to Wikipedia.
    The Metro Detroit weathercaster was fired by the CBS affiliate after she went off-script Sunday night to say she'd "be sitting down this week with Project Veritas to discuss the discrimination that CBS is enforcing upon its employees."
    WWJ says it "allowed April to perform her weather anchor duties from home as we explored her concerns" about Covid testing and mask wearing. She's dismissed because "employees ... are not entitled to use our station news broadcasts as a platform for sharing personal views." Employers can legally mandate Covid tests.

She is cancelled out due to lack of orders.

Heedless selfish idiocy that potentially endangers the people around you, combined with screwing over your employer even when they were trying to be as accommodating as possible of your lunacy, can have a cost. Surprise.
    Last edited by EastsideAl; June-24-21 at 02:43 AM.

Never heard of her. "Faith over Fear"

If she really felt the need to do this, she should have requested time to give an editorial comment, not used her time on the air as her own personal platform

Yep, and some have experienced employment problems re. their personal opinions within their personal social media activities. Brave new world.

In my view, anyone who is anti-vaccine is a troll who belongs back in the 1500's. Or earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    In my view, anyone who is anti-vaccine is a troll who belongs back in the 1500's. Or earlier.
    Do as the government tells you, like a good little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtvsandtoys View Post
    Do as the government tells you, like a good little boy.
    Thank you, troll.

H
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Thank you, troll.
    no troll I just think it’s funny you all were anti-vaccine with trump in office. Now same vaccine but Biden in office

Take it, don't take it. I don't really care - just stay off the soapbox. I don't care about your rationale either.

The vaccine is a godsend to the elderly and anyone with or existing conditions.

To the young people with extreme low probability of serious issues with covid and the latest cdc warning for young people having heart issues from the vaccine not so much.

Great maneuver to lose the job. . . ...when is the useless book coming out? ��

Quote Originally Posted by oldtvsandtoys View Post
    H

no troll I just think it’s funny you all were anti-vaccine with trump in office. Now same vaccine but Biden in office
    "Oldtvsandtoys" who was anti-vaccine? Outside of a couple of tin-foil hat wearers not many were anti-vaccine. It just took forever when your boy was in office, and he was voted out before they were available.

Quote Originally Posted by bartocktoo View Post
    "Oldtvsandtoys" who was anti-vaccine? Outside of a couple of tin-foil hat wearers not many were anti-vaccine. It just took forever when your boy was in office, and he was voted out before they were available.

Strike 2.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...tes-it-did-ex/

Quote Originally Posted by bartocktoo View Post
    Short memory? Kumalot made many statements against Trumps vaccine as well as many other Libtards.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Short memory? Kumalot made many statements against Trumps vaccine as well as many other Libtards.
    New York said they didn’t want it until they had it tested. But then said they would sue when Trump said he wouldn’t send any. Yep libtards

^^^ I'm hardly naive to our crime etc. nor a Trump devotee, but these are good times to live in the D interestingly! NYC right now is highly bound to the most blinding of poli-tricks informing their policies and culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    What the actual fuck? Kumalot? That's the most hurtful nickname?! "Making fun" of Kamala by suggesting she orgasms alot?! That's supposed to show it to the "libtards"?! You realize how sex positive lIbTaRdS are, right? Coming isn't a bad thing. Sounds like you probably don't know anything about that though.