Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Kwame to remarry, join ministry.

Kwame is no dummy after all. He not only got out of jail. He found a career where you can legally rip people off and he found a new lady to join him.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ry/7605700002/

My husband has maintained that Kwame would be joining the league of large church/large tithe ministers for years now. I guess he was right.

I didn't even know "Y'alls boy" was divorced... probably read it, but didn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    My husband has maintained that Kwame would be joining the league of large church/large tithe ministers for years now. I guess he was right.
    Yes... having a large house in Bloomfield Hills, and his own jet would suit his tastes for the fine life. And if our former commander-in-chief can get millions to see thru his iniquities... then Kilpatrick should have absolutely no problem building a "throwing their money away" congregation of gullible thousands.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Yes... having a large house in Bloomfield Hills, and his own jet would suit his tastes for the fine life. And if our former commander-in-chief can get millions to see thru his iniquities... then Kilpatrick should have absolutely no problem building a "throwing their money away" congregation of gullible thousands.

And no personal income taxes, correct?

So who's the lucky women? Was she identified? Could it be Christine B? This is like a soap opera.

Quote Originally Posted by casscorridor65 View Post
    Not sure about that part but either way it's a great "job" to hide income and avoid repayments to the city.

"Jesus said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at Reverend Kwame. ... And then Jesus said unto Reverend Kwame, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.” AMENDED.

We called this. Knew he was going to join some church. Organized religion is the next best thing for power hungry sociopaths other than politics.

enjoy your new life. enjoy your new wife. enjoy your sons. stay in atlanta. don't get involved in their politics.

News media: Please stop covering him.

Quote Originally Posted by Satiricalivory View Post
    Organized religion is the next best thing for power hungry sociopaths other than politics.
    Priests and preachers are accursed.

What! Did God really forgive the Black Godfather? I can't wait for him to be a preacher so he can run for Mayor of Detroit in 2030.

Can I get an AMEN!
    Last edited by Danny; June-09-21 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    So who's the lucky women? Was she identified? Could it be Christine B? This is like a soap opera.
    She relocated to Atlanta.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    What! Did God really forgive the Black Godfather? I can't wait for him to be a preacher so he can run for Mayor of Detroit in 2030.
    lol,you already know it.

I can hear it already. The lord has led me down the path of redemption and I have been resolved of my sinful past and am now ready to lead my flock in Detroit down that path of prosperity.

Can I get an amen and a vote.

I am morally religious but preachers are some of the most cunning and devious people I have ever met and rarely practice what they preach outside of a few hours on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    lol,you already know it.

I can hear it already. The lord has led me down the path of redemption and I have been resolved of my sinful past and am now ready to lead my flock in Detroit down that path of prosperity.

I am morally religious but preachers are some of the most cunning and devious people I have ever met and rarely practice what they preach outside of a few hours on Sunday.
    This is one of the rare posts I actually agree with you on Richard. Bravo !
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; June-09-21 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    enjoy your new life. enjoy your new wife. enjoy your sons. stay in atlanta. don't get involved in their politics.

My exact thoughts.

President Kwame coming your way.

So the real question is Detroit or Atlanta or ? I vote Detroit. Moth to flame.

Nah, he won't run for Pres; he can bilk people out of more money as a man of god than he ever could from the White House. AND there's lots of women who will vie for his attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post

It has to be Atlanta. He can't run or hold any political office in Detroit or Michigan. That's where he resides now anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post

Until he pays back the last penny of that restitution, the media should absolutely keep covering him.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Nah, he won't run for Pres...
    But perhaps as Vice President to the Mussolini of Maralago who pardoned the Reverend Kwame?

Quote Originally Posted by casscorridor65 View Post
    Income and salaries paid to ministers, like any occupation, are taxable. However property taxes on church property are not. I'm pretty sure church income [=offerings collected] also are not taxed, no corporate taxes, and likely churches have a sales tax exemption on purchases and other such minor tax reliefs. There are likely variations of this by jurisdiction but that has been the general picture over time.

These gray areas will offer excellent opportunities to 'wash' any money he may have stashed, particularly cash.

I don't think so; they're too much alike. They would consume each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    But perhaps as Vice President to the Mussolini of Maralago who pardoned the Reverend Kwame?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    lol,you already know it.

'Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.' Malcolm X.

Quote Originally Posted by Satiricalivory View Post
    We called this. Knew he was going to join some church. Organized religion is the next best thing for power hungry sociopaths other than politics.
    100%. And religion is probably easier than politics, in many ways. You need a much smaller "congregation" to live a similar life.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast