Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Downtown Capital One Cafe

Anyone have any information about this? Apparently it’s opening up this May.

https://youtu.be/XNmjHxK8BH4

1. In-Person Help
    Ambassadors

Other banks have Tellers. We have Ambassadors. They’re here to answer your questions about Capital One accounts, Café events, or last night’s big game. No appointment necessary.

Money Coaches
    Make a free, 1-on-1 coaching appointment. Our certified life coaches are trained to help you connect your finances to your goals and dreams.

Community Space
    Free wifi and power outlets

Peet's Coffee® & local snacks
    We proudly serve Peet's Coffee®, tea, and locally baked treats. Capital One cardholders get 50% off Peet's® handcrafted beverages.

Community room
    Free for registered nonprofit, alumni, and student group meetings and events.

3. Banking
    Open an account

We'll show you how to open a no-fee checking or savings account in about 5 minutes.

No-fee ATMs
    If you're a Capital One customer, there's no charge to get cash at our ATMs. You can also use them to deposit cash, deposit checks, and pay your credit card bill. Not a Capital One customer? You're welcome to use our ATMs, but there’s a $3 fee.

Last edited by hybridy; May-10-21 at 11:37 AM.

Honestly that's kind of a cool concept. The idea that they are searching for ways to add value to the in-person banking experience besides some fake plants and bland office furniture is nice. Now is there value in a post-pandemic world? I do almost 100% of my banking online, and I suspect many people are doing the same during COVID.

Quote Originally Posted by EGrant View Post
    Honestly that's kind of a cool concept. The idea that they are searching for ways to add value to the in-person banking experience besides some fake plants and bland office furniture is nice. Now is there value in a post-pandemic world? I do almost 100% of my banking online, and I suspect many people are doing the same during COVID.
    I was just at Huntington last week. There's definitely still a need for in person banking.