Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Bobby Furguson freed

Kwame Kilpatrick pal Bobby Ferguson wins early prison release [[freep.com)

Following in the footsteps of his once powerful friend, contractor Bobby Ferguson has won his freedom after convincing a judge to release him from prison 10 years early for crimes he committed when Kwame Kilpatrick was mayor of Detroit.

Over the objections of the prosecution, which called Ferguson a "tyrant" and accused him of robbing Detroit through bullying tactics, U.S. District Judge Nancy Edmunds granted Ferguson's request for compassionate release. However, he's still on the hook for the $6.2 million in restitution he owes the Detroit Water & Sewerage Department for what prosecutors described as crooked contracts he won with the help of Kilpatrick.

Had to be done. At some point common sense has to come into play. What were they going to do? Let the stick up man walk with a pardon while leaving the driver to rot in jail?

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    Had to be done. At some point common sense has to come into play. What were they going to do? Let the stick up man walk with a pardon while leaving the driver to rot in jail?
    Exactly. Kwame was the Big Fish. Trump's decision to commute Kwami's sentence, opened the door for Bobby. Couldn't have Ferguson doing a longer bid than him.

Well he certainly looks great. Doesn't look like he's missed any meals, and doesn't look exhausted from spending too much time in the exercise yard.

The simulation continues-only way all this nonsense could be real.
    Detroit will NEVER be payed back the money its owed either. Those two will be living off the stash for the remainder of their sewer lives.

Quote Originally Posted by One Shot View Post
    The simulation continues-only way all this nonsense could be real.
    Detroit will NEVER be payed back the money its owed either. Those two will be living off the stash for the remainder of their sewer lives.
    Suffice it to say, you're probably right. He owes damn near 7 million dollars in restitution. I saw he was to pay it back in $900.00 dollar increments. What a farce.....

If this is about covid with all of these prisoners being freed, why not put them on probation with an ankle monitor, and under house arrest. Let them leave home only to go to and from work. Can't get a job then you don't leave home. Don't have anywhere to stay, then you stay in prison.

Screw Kwame and everybody associated with him, wish all that lot the absolute worst in life. Suffer.

Thug Kwame and his cohorts in crime need to spend the rest of their lives in prison. Compassionate release, bu**sh**, compromised health, more bu**sh**. I have high blood pressure and breathing problems every time I think of Kwame and Bobby's role in the road to bankruptcy in Detroit and the screwing me out of pension benefits and health care that I worked my a$$ off for 30 years, risking my life for Detroit. I gave it my all and end up giving the City back more.

The Federal Bureau of Prisons had to make room for Matt Gaetz and Joel Greenberg.

Name:  Screenshot 2021-04-30 102053.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  72.2 KB

That's nice. Too bad it doesn't have much to do with this thread other then the obvious political motivation.

One of the Black Godfather's mafia members freed. So much for the justice system.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    One of the Black Godfather's mafia members freed. So much for the justice system.
    That’s how you ‘drain the swamp’ Danny. Get rid of any semblance of Justice for corrupt politicians and their friends and family. It is not about actions one takes, only the words said when the crowd cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    The Federal Bureau of Prisons had to make room for Matt Gaetz and Joel Greenberg.

Name:  Screenshot 2021-04-30 102053.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  72.2 KB
    We can see what you dream about in that meme.