Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Anthony Adams Is Using "Tom Barrow" Playbook

So Kwame's deputy mayor is now trying to kick Mayor Duggan off the primary ballot. Cowardly move...smdh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCqfmDR3dZk

It's not going to work! Kwame's puppet wants 'Keep Detroit Black' patriotism back. If it does work, Detroit will be reversed back to Coleman Young-Kwame Kilpatrick Era.

Which one is running on the platform of restoring the City's pre-bankruptcy pension obligations? It might not be Adams, but either way this guy is a joke.

If you serve in a role within the Kwame administration as high up as he did, you're either part of the poison that was wrought on the city during this period, or else you were woefully inept and out of touch. There's no other option, and either one is a terrible role model for the City of Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by KnnNike View Post
    Which one is running on the platform of restoring the City's pre-bankruptcy pension obligations? It might not be Adams, but either way this guy is a joke.

If you serve in a role within the Kwame administration as high up as he did, you're either part of the poison that was wrought on the city during this period, or else you were woefully inept and out of touch. There's no other option, and either one is a terrible role model for the City of Detroit.
    I think that Detroiters as a whole are happy with Duggan, and Adams doesn't have a chance in hell.

My only beef with Duggan is that he's not lighting a fire under the Ilitches ass about District Detroit.

The Detroit City Elections said NO to Kwame's puppet Anthony Adams of cancelling Mayor Duggan re-election off the ballot.

I don't know how much support Adams has, being Kwame's former deputy mayor. I guess we'll see. I would think he's going to have a tough time beating Duggan though.

maybe he can hire Bobby Ferguson as his campaign mgr. I hate politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    I don't know how much support Adams has, being Kwame's former deputy mayor. I guess we'll see. I would think he's going to have a tough time beating Duggan though.
    This is from their facebook page. So far, 4,623 idiots support Anthony Adams For Mayor page while Duggan For Detroit page has 40,138 supporters. Mainly all Adams is doing making videos nearly everyday and running his month. Also, a friend of mines told me that Adams BLOCKED him from commenting on his campian page because he exposing him about this past.
    Last edited by THE FURY 617; April-29-21 at 10:58 PM.

He has no track record and limited credentials. The only things I can see he has going for him are; he can play the "vote for me because I look like you" card, and "Duggan is in bed with big business and doesn't care about you".

Were he coming from a lot stronger spot professionally those cases may carry him to real contention, but as it stands he has 0 chance.