Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Is it too cold to skinny dip tonight?

It's almost over, should I go for it? I'm leaning towards "just do it" but need someone to push me in.

lilpup Guest

Go for it - tonight's supposed to be one of the warmest nights this week.

cheddar bob Guest

Pics??????

Oh, go ahead.

The robe is on, neighbors are sleeping that's it, I'm going for it. I'l miss the summer so much.

Cowabunga!

Yeah - I vote go for it!

ccbatson Guest

Cold isn't the reason to, or not to, do it.

Lorax Guest

Leave it to Batts to equivocate over what should be a spontaneous, momentary thrill.

I say do it. We came in naked, we're going out naked. Get naked.

ccbatson Guest

The meaning of my comment went over your head Lorax.

Exhilarating, I'm so thankful for the push. Something about swimming in the buff feels so good. I'll be sleeping soundly tonight. Sorry no pics though, I'm a little shy.

In my high school days my friends and I would meet at a local lake in northern California and skinny dip late at night. We would all tread water in a circle and one person would go under water and swim to another person, grab their ankles and pull them under. It sounds silly, but when you were there your heart would be pounding out of your chest from the whole scene.

I'll be sleeping soundly now, thanks all for the "do it" votes.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    The meaning of my comment went over your head Lorax.
    How, exactly?

Since you post like you're in junior high, I highly doubt it.

Good for you, Qweek.

You were in my thoughts a few nights ago, as I pulled out the telescope to check out the full moon.

Hope all is well with you.

You only live once. Sounds like good clean fun to me. How about running about in circles in the moonlight?

Not to thread jack here - but how have you been Carolcb? Was thinking about you the other day. Glad to see you're still with us.

P.S. Qweek - do it again tonight!

Thanks for asking - I have been aok but in a real pit at work. Amazing what people will do for a slight raise.
    Hope things are well for you too.
    We were up there and went to the Tigers game and hung out with the grandchild and went to Miller's Bar and my lovely class reunion [[35) as well.

ccbatson Guest

SImple Lorax.....Do it or don't not based on how cold it is, but on other more important considerations. If I write like I am in junior high, and a reader can't understand it, doesn't that put them at a lower level than junior high?

Should I do it again? I think I should, no push needed. I slept so soundly last night, had the most delightful dream, the alarm actually woke me up, a first in many,many moons. Thanks for the thoughts Jams, the moon has been brilliant lately. Last weekend I was walking around in the woods up north without a flashlight after midnight it was so bright.

Taking the dive in a few minutes, clear my head of the day at the office. Life is sweet.

Last one in the pool is a rotten egg!!!

Just because we got older doesn't mean we can't enjoy being a kid.

Wish I was taking a dip right now! Nothing like fun, cheap, relaxation with no dress code.

I wish I could share my actual feelings with you all over the wires. The cold air as i walked to the pool, the momentary chicken shit feeling as I felt the water temperature with my toes, the "are my neighbors watching somehow?" uneasiness, the plunge without inching in thrill that i live by, the "damn I love swimming naked" free feeling, the swim on my back and look at the stars and feel so tiny feeling. There are more I wish I could share with you but my bed awaits and I'm anxious to have another dream like I did last night, it was colorful, an actual work of art that my mind created. Good night all, get naked and swim if you can, if not run around in the moonlight with or without your clothes on!

Naked swimming or not, glad to see you back.

I can remember everyone jumping in the pool at Schulers up on Plymouth and 23 - about 30 people in the pool - while the paying customers slept. I can imagine now if we were caught doing that we would probably end up in jail....

Lorax Guest

Clothing is highly overrated.

Thankfully we have nude beaches here in Miami, though there are signs warning the prudish: WARNING: YOU MAY ENCOUNTER NUDE SUNBATHING.

Funny, really

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast