Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Free Chevy Malibu - Detroit Pistons x DoorDash

The NBA’s Detroit Pistons and DoorDash launched a really cool promotion for DoorDash Dashers — sign up via the link below [[absolutely no cost) for a chance to win a brand new Chevy Malibu, all expenses paid — including vehicle tax:

Pistons.com/Dash

Great opportunity for anyone who needs flexible work scheduling and a new vehicle!

PSA for ordering from DoorDash: Your dasher is working for tips and using their personal vehicle. Base pay is lousy 2-3 bucks/order.

Dashers see a min. guaranteed payout, but not always total. If they see $3 for 5 miles, your order just gonna sit on the no tip wall of shame. Cash tips are rare and we don't count on them.

If you want your order fast and fresh/warm tip $1-2/mile. You'll get your food fast and likely from a less sketchy driver at that.

Food delivery is a luxury. If you can't tip your driver, pick it up your damn self.

^ I agree. I have a couple of family members that meal-deliver from various companies. I never order unless I can tip well!

Not to mention how dangerous food delivery service can be...

Murder of Uber Eats driver caught on camera, teen girls charged
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-01-21 at 02:47 PM.

Let's fix that link.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidzemon View Post
    Just don't open the trunk.